Deported man back; charged in hit-and-run accident

Old October 30th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,soc.men
Ted

Default Deported man back; charged in hit-and-run accident

On Oct 29, 6:03 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
> By Brian Krans,
> 10/30/2007
>
> A Moline man, once deported after two drunken driving convictions, was
> in court Monday on charges he drove drunk and hit a 4-year-old girl.
>
> Gregorio Barrera, 33, address unknown, has been charged in Rock Island
> County Circuit Court with two counts of aggravated driving under the
> influence and one count each of obstructing justice, leaving the scene
> of a personal injury accident, driving while revoked, failure to reduce
> speed, operating an uninsured vehicle and leaving the scene of a
> property damage accident.
>
> He remained in Rock Island County Jail late Monday with bail set at
> $100,000.
>
> According to a police report, the accident occurred at 7 p.m. Sunday at
> the intersection of 10th Street and 13th Avenue in Moline. Witnesses
> identified Mr. Barrera as the driver of a 1995 Chevrolet Blazer that hit
> a 4-year-old girl and left the scene.
>
> According to the report, the girl sustained "great bodily harm." Her
> condition wasn't available Monday.
>
> When questioned by a Moline police officer, Mr. Barrera allegedly gave
> the name "Jose Luis Figaro" and appeared to be under the influence of
> drugs or alcohol, the officer's report states. His driver's license also
> was revoked at the time, the report states.
>
> Further information on the accident was unavailable Monday.
>
> Court records show Mr. Barrera once was deported back to Mexico after he
> was convicted of DUIs in 1995 and 1998. Both times he received 12 months
> probation and less than a month in jail.
>
> Between those years, he had 12 traffic citations, including driving
> while revoked and reckless driving.
>
> http://qconline.com/archives/qco/display.php?id=360455
> --
>
> Tancredo for Presidenthttp://teamtancredo.org/http://tancredo.house.gov/

The "gummint" in Washington, DC., have provent itself to be unable to
protect
American citizens from filthy illegal immigrants.

ted

Old October 31st 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,soc.men

Ted wrote:
>On Oct 29, 6:03 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>> By Brian Krans,
>> 10/30/2007
>>
>> A Moline man, once deported after two drunken driving convictions, was
>> in court Monday on charges he drove drunk and hit a 4-year-old girl.
>>
>> Gregorio Barrera, 33, address unknown, has been charged in Rock Island
>> County Circuit Court with two counts of aggravated driving under the
>> influence and one count each of obstructing justice, leaving the scene
>> of a personal injury accident, driving while revoked, failure to reduce
>> speed, operating an uninsured vehicle and leaving the scene of a
>> property damage accident.
>>
>> He remained in Rock Island County Jail late Monday with bail set at
>> $100,000.
>>
>> According to a police report, the accident occurred at 7 p.m. Sunday at
>> the intersection of 10th Street and 13th Avenue in Moline. Witnesses
>> identified Mr. Barrera as the driver of a 1995 Chevrolet Blazer that hit
>> a 4-year-old girl and left the scene.
>>
>> According to the report, the girl sustained "great bodily harm." Her
>> condition wasn't available Monday.
>>
>> When questioned by a Moline police officer, Mr. Barrera allegedly gave
>> the name "Jose Luis Figaro" and appeared to be under the influence of
>> drugs or alcohol, the officer's report states. His driver's license also
>> was revoked at the time, the report states.
>>
>> Further information on the accident was unavailable Monday.
>>
>> Court records show Mr. Barrera once was deported back to Mexico after he
>> was convicted of DUIs in 1995 and 1998. Both times he received 12 months
>> probation and less than a month in jail.
>>
>> Between those years, he had 12 traffic citations, including driving
>> while revoked and reckless driving.
>>
>> http://qconline.com/archives/qco/display.php?id=360455
>> --
>>
>> Tancredo for Presidenthttp://teamtancredo.org/http://tancredo.house.gov/

>The "gummint" in Washington, DC., have provent itself to be unable to
>protect
>American citizens from filthy illegal immigrants.

Give dullards the right to vote, and they'll vote for dullards.

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en
Old October 31st 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,soc.men
Lead Driver[_2_]

Post your moroninc hatred elsewhere, ****tard.

Old November 1st 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,soc.men
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Oct 30, 6:06 am, Ted > wrote:

> The "gummint" in Washington, DC., have provent itself to be unable to
> protect
> American citizens from filthy illegal immigrants.

The tragedy is they know how to get rid of the illegal muds. If each
state would announce there will be no prosecution for crimes against
illegals, the illegals would have no choice but to leave. And it
wouldn't cost us a thing.

ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Old November 1st 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,soc.men

You're welcome to go screw yourself, **** for brains.

Old November 1st 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,soc.men

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>On Oct 30, 6:06 am, Ted > wrote:
>>
>> The "gummint" in Washington, DC., have provent itself to be unable to
>> protect
>> American citizens from filthy illegal immigrants.

>The tragedy is they know how to get rid of the illegal muds. If each
>state would announce there will be no prosecution for crimes against
>illegals, the illegals would have no choice but to leave. And it
>wouldn't cost us a thing.
>
>ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Take their jobs. That'll show em.

ROTFLMAO.

Old November 1st 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >On Oct 30, 6:06 am, Ted > wrote:
> >>
> >> The "gummint" in Washington, DC., have provent itself to be unable to
> >> protect
> >> American citizens from filthy illegal immigrants.

> >The tragedy is they know how to get rid of the illegal muds. If each
> >state would announce there will be no prosecution for crimes against
> >illegals, the illegals would have no choice but to leave. And it
> >wouldn't cost us a thing.
> >
> >ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS.

> Take their jobs. That'll show em.

A welfare bum like SFB work? That'll be the day.... ;-P

> ROTFLMAO.

Seconded.

--

"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old November 1st 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Oct 31, 8:46 pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):
>
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> > >The tragedy is they know how to get rid of the illegal muds. If each
> > >state would announce there will be no prosecution for crimes against
> > >illegals, the illegals would have no choice but to leave. And it
> > >wouldn't cost us a thing.

> > >ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS.

> > Take their jobs. That'll show em.

> A welfare bum like SFB work? That'll be the day.... ;-P

As if someone would actually hire that piece of work for a job other
than skin-diving for Roto-Rooter. :-D

> > ROTFLMAO.

> Seconded.

Thirded. We may have a quorum in agreement.

Old November 1st 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

MLOM:
> On Oct 31, 8:46 pm, necromancer
> > wrote:
> > Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):

> > > Take their jobs. That'll show em.

> > A welfare bum like SFB work? That'll be the day.... ;-P

> As if someone would actually hire that piece of work for a job other
> than skin-diving for Roto-Rooter. :-D

Maybe Sen. Craig could hire SFB? :-D

--
necromancer

Deadly Psychopath. And Proud of it, Man!!
Old November 1st 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Oct 31, 9:53 pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> MLOM:
>

> > On Oct 31, 8:46 pm, necromancer
> > > wrote:
> > > Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):

> > > A welfare bum like SFB work? That'll be the day.... ;-P

> > As if someone would actually hire that piece of work for a job other
> > than skin-diving for Roto-Rooter. :-D

> Maybe Sen. Craig could hire SFB? :-D
>
> --
> necromancer
>
> Deadly Psychopath. And Proud of it, Man!!- Hide quoted text -

SFB would scare Sen. Craig straight. :-D