my interview with god

Old April 9th 05, 02:42 PM

Default my interview with god

CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRESNETATION - http://www.myinterviewwithgod.net/

Today... you'll be inspired!!

Relax and enjoy a spiritual and uplifting journey.

This presentation which has touched the lives of so many people around
the globe is now available as a screensaver presentation.

In these days of uncertainty, you can fell assured and strengthened
through the power of this message of hope.

This presentation will completely fill your screen with majestic
landscape images accompanied by the original works of the poem.

The heartwarming story and music will move you time and time again.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRESNETATION - http://www.myinterviewwithgod.net/

"We watched it as a family and tears came to our eyes. We held
hands. I felt closer to my family then I can remember. We were deeply
moved.
- The Wright Family, Walnut Creek, CA

Check out this great presentation - http://www.myinterviewwithgod.net/

It really made my day.