Bluetooth

Old December 10th 06, 08:58 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Marissa

Default Bluetooth

I currently own a 2004 X3, (E83)I would like to add a bluetooth capability
to the car. Can someone please tell me which is the easiest way to go about
doing this?

Thank you very much

Old December 10th 06, 10:10 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Tom Scales

"Marissa" > wrote in message
>I currently own a 2004 X3, (E83)I would like to add a bluetooth capability
>to the car. Can someone please tell me which is the easiest way to go
>about doing this?
>

> Thank you very much

http://www.europeanautosource.com/in...ath=67_153_158

Not affiliated, just a happy customer.

Old December 26th 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
gira

try to find out an other solution than the original one.
original components will cost you a lot.
the only advantage is that you can control the device (telephone) with the
buttons mounted on your steeringwheel (it will cost you about 750 euro)

I personally first evalued this option, but after a while I opted for the
IHF1000 Motorola device. (120 euro for buying it + 60 for the installation).
With this system you can do the same as the original bmw devices but with
lower price.
answering and phonig in your car can not be better and SAFER, too.
Ciao

Old December 28th 06, 04:08 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Marissa

Thank you all for the tips. I live in the US and have Verizon service,
which is excellent. They provided me with a Bluetooth headset, Motorola,
which was free, when I asked customer service for one, with the renewal of
my contract. I know it's not the same as answering from the steering wheel
as my husband can in his new 325i, lucky him, but it's quite adequate, with
no installation hassles or costs.

Thanks again everyone for the advice,
Maria
"Gira" > wrote in message
> try to find out an other solution than the original one.
> original components will cost you a lot.
> the only advantage is that you can control the device (telephone) with the
> buttons mounted on your steeringwheel (it will cost you about 750 euro)
> I personally first evalued this option, but after a while I opted for the
> IHF1000 Motorola device. (120 euro for buying it + 60 for the
> installation).
> With this system you can do the same as the original bmw devices but with
> lower price.
> answering and phonig in your car can not be better and SAFER, too.
> Ciao
>

> "Marissa" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>I currently own a 2004 X3, (E83)I would like to add a bluetooth
>>capability to the car. Can someone please tell me which is the easiest
>>way to go about doing this?
>>

>> Thank you very much

Bluetooth issues w/ 2006 325i robkutner BMW 4 February 7th 06 08:26 PM
1 series bluetooth? Toby BMW 0 December 27th 05 06:44 PM
Coupling via Bluetooth in Cabrio 325 Ci SGA BMW 0 August 30th 05 05:11 AM
Sprint phones that work with bluetooth???? Gary Rall BMW 4 January 30th 05 08:54 PM
2004 M3 and Bluetooth John E Yurkon BMW 0 January 10th 05 12:20 AM