A call to pen

Old February 16th 05, 12:20 PM
James Hilins

Default A call to pen

If you think taking your jeep off road is a RIGHT your wrong !
Most public land access is denied, take a few min and help us by writing a
letter

As some of you may know, Donald Kirn has resigned as the ORV representative
on the Wisconsin Governors State Trail Council. Our own John Schnorr has
submitted his name for consideration. Attached is a sample letter that you
can send in whole or in part to Ms Mindy Walker. The replacement for Mr.
Kirn will be handled through her or by her recommendation. You also may want
to send a copy to your State Representative.

Loren Nagy
LCJ Political Action Chair
(O)||||||(O)
928 So. 3rd St.
St. Charles, IL 60174-4004
Phone: 630-584-8185
Fax: 630-584-6211
Cell: 630-204-8185
E-mail:
Web-page:
www.lcjs.org

February 16, 2005

Governor Jim Doyle
Appointments Department
P.O. Box 7863
Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7863

(608) 266-1212

Dear Ms. Walker,

I would like to recommend John Schnorr to fill the vacancy created by the
resignation of Donald Kirn as the ORV representative on the Wisconsin
Governors State Trail Council.

John's education and employment history emphasize communication skills. His
past accomplishments portray experience and success in communicating
thoughts and ideas. John excels in communicating with individuals of
diverse and different backgrounds.

John's OHV recreation activities include dirt bikes, ATV's, snowmobiles, and
Jeepin'. He and my family enjoy all types of motorized recreational
activities. As a result of his passion for these types of activities, he
has become involved in organizations that support and promote these user
groups. John supports many OHV organizations both financially, through
volunteering and as serving on their various leadership boards or
committees.

John's has been extremely involved with user groups that encourage the safe
use of OHV's. In addition, John has taken a leadership role by volunteering
his time to work diligently to address access issues. Those efforts
include: President of the Legendary Civilian Jeepers, Member of the Board of
Directors for the Lake States Resource Alliance (he is also a member of the
LSRA Membership and Finance Committees) and Chief Executive Officer for the
Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association. In addition, John is also a
Trail Guide for Annual Northwood's Jeep Jamboree in Crandon, Wisconsin.

If appointed to the Wisconsin Governors State Trails Council, I have no
doubt that John would work diligently to assure that all user groups are
represented. Further, I'm certain that John would work to assure that the
State of Wisconsin remains the most beautiful state in the union, while
striving to afford the public the greatest in recreational trails and trail
systems.

Thank you for your consideration,

he may surprisingly call towards bizarre bad signs R. J. McSlivins Technology 0 January 17th 05 01:48 PM
better pour shirts now or Fred will rigidly call them to you Dr. Y. V. van der Waals General 0 January 14th 05 10:52 PM
my dirty disk won't call before I lift it Georgette Lewis General 0 January 14th 05 09:39 PM
we call the cold cloud Edith General 0 January 14th 05 09:00 PM
some inner outer pens hatefully pull as the pathetic envelopes call [email protected] Technology 0 January 14th 05 08:08 PM