fs block and head

Old July 7th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
peter

Default fs block and head

hi guys,

i have a block and head from my 95 for sale.
it is excellent to have the "new" motor ready to install rather than
having to pull the old motor and waiting for it to be machined etc.

the head is probably usable asis but the block would need to be
machined. i am in the middle of ct.

hth,
peter
Old July 8th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

glad to hear you have made some headway on your repairs. you might try
making a call to planet-miata to see if they might be interested in buying
your block and head. at very least check their prices to get an idea what
they might be worth. regards,