If this is Gigatroll, I'm nominating him for Golden Killfile (was rec.antiques.radio+phono scheduled for sporge flood)

Old August 9th 07, 08:22 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pinku-Sensei

Default If this is Gigatroll, I'm nominating him for Golden Killfile (was rec.antiques.radio+phono scheduled for sporge flood)

Steven > wrote in
ups.com:

https://www.supernews.com/signup

>> --
>> We insert the unchanged organization.

> If you know this melvin, don't give him beer and sex.

This is one of nearly a thousand substantially identical messages sent
to nearly a thousand newsgroups so far. All of them have followups to
sci.crypt. Notice that the link below takes one to the 100th page of
results, where the list of nearly identical messages finally ends..

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n4ucv

While we (tinw) all know a particularly obnoxious sporger
(Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp) and there are some things about these posts that
look like his style, such as forged approvals for moderated groups, the
targeting of a specific service (in this case Supernews), and the use of
a different nonsense sentence for both the .sig and Organization header
for each message, which one would get from NewsAgent, the general
pattern doesn't look like him. Instead, it reminds me of Gigatroll, who
would send customized articles to hundreds of groups, each crossposted
to a single target group in addition to the group for which it was
customized.

While this current crop of posts is more repetitive in its content yet
more sophisticated in its generation, it shares some key similarities to
previous Gigatroll floods, in particular the customization for the
target ostensible group, the inclusion of a real target group (in this
case, sci.crypt), and the flooding of hundreds of groups in a single
day. None of these characterize the sporgeries of Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp.
Therefore, I don't suspect "the usual suspect". Instead, I suspect
Gigatroll. If so, then he deserves recognition for being the busiest
(if prodigeously lame) troll on USENET. However, I'm willing to wait
for other opinions before nominating the lamer. Any other hypotheses?

BTW, the person who seems to have swallowed hardest on this troll is L.
Bill Hughes III of rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, who is currently on the
AUK ballot for Kook of the Month and Goofy Azzed Babboon.

I guess he's working on a nomination for the Allisat, too.

Hi, Wild Bill! How's that hook in your lip feel?
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK
Old August 9th 07, 02:18 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll
John \C\

Default Pinky Punky likes "it" up the Poop Shute......

"Pinku-Sensei" > wrote in message

> This is one <snip 300 words of Gobbledy-Gook>

> Hi, Wild Bill! How's that hook in your lip feel?

Hi, Chrome Dome! How's Kimberly Kay's rubber goober feel up your ass?

Your Pal,
HJ

Old August 9th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1724_]

Abuse reports sent to COX and Teranews
From: "Pinku-Sensei" >
Newsgroups:
alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Subject: If this is Gigatroll, I'm nominating him for Golden Killfile (was
rec.antiques.radio+phono scheduled for sporge flood)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:22:06 +0000 (UTC)
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:518062 rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys:547597

Old August 12th 07, 11:34 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Rik

Pinku-Sensei wrote:
> Steven > wrote in
> ups.com:
>
>> On Aug 8, 7:21 pm, o+phono wrote:
>>> Sporge flooding of rec.antiques.radio+phono will commence in a few
>>> hours.
>>>
>>> This will render rec.antiques.radio+phono useless. For an example,
>>> see Sci.Crypt.
>>>
>>> Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. Get a better Usenet
>>> experience. Sign up for our risk-free trial today!

https://www.supernews.com/signup

>>> --
>>> We insert the unchanged organization.

>> If you know this melvin, don't give him beer and sex.

> This is one of nearly a thousand substantially identical messages sent
> to nearly a thousand newsgroups so far. All of them have followups to
> sci.crypt. Notice that the link below takes one to the 100th page of
> results, where the list of nearly identical messages finally ends..
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n4ucv
>
> While we (tinw) all know a particularly obnoxious sporger
> (Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp) and there are some things about these posts that
> look like his style, such as forged approvals for moderated groups, the
> targeting of a specific service (in this case Supernews), and the use of
> a different nonsense sentence for both the .sig and Organization header
> for each message, which one would get from NewsAgent, the general
> pattern doesn't look like him. Instead, it reminds me of Gigatroll, who
> would send customized articles to hundreds of groups, each crossposted
> to a single target group in addition to the group for which it was
> customized.
>
> While this current crop of posts is more repetitive in its content yet
> more sophisticated in its generation, it shares some key similarities to
> previous Gigatroll floods, in particular the customization for the
> target ostensible group, the inclusion of a real target group (in this
> case, sci.crypt), and the flooding of hundreds of groups in a single
> day. None of these characterize the sporgeries of Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp.
> Therefore, I don't suspect "the usual suspect". Instead, I suspect
> Gigatroll. If so, then he deserves recognition for being the busiest
> (if prodigeously lame) troll on USENET. However, I'm willing to wait
> for other opinions before nominating the lamer. Any other hypotheses?
>
> BTW, the person who seems to have swallowed hardest on this troll is L.
> Bill Hughes III of rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, who is currently on the
> AUK ballot for Kook of the Month and Goofy Azzed Babboon.

> I guess he's working on a nomination for the Allisat, too.
>
> Hi, Wild Bill! How's that hook in your lip feel?

So how long does an attack generally last?

Whoever it is, it's now hit on rec.arts.poems - us rappers need to track
down this sucker so we can take our revenge on it in the traditional
manner - chaining it to a chair and playing endless recorded loops of
mediocre "poems" at it until it draws its last breath.

I've got a list of "poems" recently posted to rap which could be
included on the tape. There may even be video performances ...

Rik, knee deep.
Old August 12th 07, 09:36 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Pinku-Sensei

Rik > wrote in
:

> Pinku-Sensei wrote:
>> Steven > wrote in
>> ups.com:

https://www.supernews.com/signup

>>> If you know this melvin, don't give him beer and sex.

>> This is one of nearly a thousand substantially identical messages
>> sent to nearly a thousand newsgroups so far. All of them have
>> followups to sci.crypt. Notice that the link below takes one to the
>> 100th page of results, where the list of nearly identical messages
>> finally ends..
>>
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n4ucv
>>
>> While we (tinw) all know a particularly obnoxious sporger
>> (Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp) and there are some things about these posts that
>> look like his style, such as forged approvals for moderated groups,
>> the targeting of a specific service (in this case Supernews), and the
>> use of a different nonsense sentence for both the .sig and
>> Organization header for each message, which one would get from
>> NewsAgent, the general pattern doesn't look like him. Instead, it
>> reminds me of Gigatroll, who would send customized articles to
>> hundreds of groups, each crossposted to a single target group in
>> addition to the group for which it was customized.
>>
>> While this current crop of posts is more repetitive in its content
>> yet more sophisticated in its generation, it shares some key
>> similarities to previous Gigatroll floods, in particular the
>> customization for the target ostensible group, the inclusion of a
>> real target group (in this case, sci.crypt), and the flooding of
>> hundreds of groups in a single day. None of these characterize the
>> sporgeries of Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp. Therefore, I don't suspect "the
>> usual suspect". Instead, I suspect Gigatroll. If so, then he
>> deserves recognition for being the busiest (if prodigeously lame)
>> troll on USENET. However, I'm willing to wait for other opinions
>> before nominating the lamer. Any other hypotheses?

<snip>

> So how long does an attack generally last?

These are strafing runs, not prolonged trolls, so they last a week at
the longest. Usually it's only a few days before the sockpuppet account
created for the purpose is shut down. The the perpetrator lays low for
a few months to a year, morphs, and repeats the process.

> Whoever it is, it's now hit on rec.arts.poems - us rappers need to
> track down this sucker so we can take our revenge on it in the
> traditional manner - chaining it to a chair and playing endless
> recorded loops of mediocre "poems" at it until it draws its last
> breath.

Finding the prankster (trust me, it's really just a prankster, although
he seems to be escalating by targeting moderated groups and forging
approval headers) will be difficult because of the running away and
morphing.

> I've got a list of "poems" recently posted to rap which could be
> included on the tape. There may even be video performances ...

*Evil Chuckle*

Old August 13th 07, 09:50 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Dennis M. Hammes

Rik wrote:

> Pinku-Sensei wrote:
>
>> Steven > wrote in
>> ups.com:

https://www.supernews.com/signup

>>> If you know this melvin, don't give him beer and sex.

>> This is one of nearly a thousand substantially identical messages sent
>> to nearly a thousand newsgroups so far. All of them have followups to
>> sci.crypt. Notice that the link below takes one to the 100th page of
>> results, where the list of nearly identical messages finally ends..
>>
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n4ucv
>>
>> While we (tinw) all know a particularly obnoxious sporger
>> (Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp) and there are some things about these posts that
>> look like his style, such as forged approvals for moderated groups,
>> the targeting of a specific service (in this case Supernews), and the
>> use of a different nonsense sentence for both the .sig and
>> Organization header for each message, which one would get from
>> NewsAgent, the general pattern doesn't look like him. Instead, it
>> reminds me of Gigatroll, who would send customized articles to
>> hundreds of groups, each crossposted to a single target group in
>> addition to the group for which it was customized.
>>
>> While this current crop of posts is more repetitive in its content yet
>> more sophisticated in its generation, it shares some key similarities
>> to previous Gigatroll floods, in particular the customization for the
>> target ostensible group, the inclusion of a real target group (in this
>> case, sci.crypt), and the flooding of hundreds of groups in a single
>> day. None of these characterize the sporgeries of
>> Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp. Therefore, I don't suspect "the usual suspect".
>> Instead, I suspect Gigatroll. If so, then he deserves recognition for
>> being the busiest (if prodigeously lame) troll on USENET. However,
>> I'm willing to wait for other opinions before nominating the lamer.
>> Any other hypotheses?

The "subject" lines, the "content," and the "senders" are all
machine-generated. The "content" may seem on occasion to have
something to do with something, but the syntax is utterly nonexistent.
Maybe Tommy perfected his Poet Generator.

>> BTW, the person who seems to have swallowed hardest on this troll is
>> L. Bill Hughes III of rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, who is currently
>> on the AUK ballot for Kook of the Month and Goofy Azzed Babboon.
>>
>> I guess he's working on a nomination for the Allisat, too.
>>
>> Hi, Wild Bill! How's that hook in your lip feel?

> So how long does an attack generally last?
>
> Whoever it is, it's now hit on rec.arts.poems - us rappers need to track
> down this sucker so we can take our revenge on it in the traditional
> manner - chaining it to a chair and playing endless recorded loops of
> mediocre "poems" at it until it draws its last breath.

Somebody with an apparent name, crosspoasted in by our own Dear
George, threatened r.a.p. with such a spooge flood last week.
It might have been a swimmer, it might have been a ****wit, I
don't remember beyond the threat to "shut down the froup" (unusual)
with a "flood." The syntax of the "threat" indicated familiarity
with machine generation, or as least with spam remailers.

> I've got a list of "poems" recently posted to rap which could be
> included on the tape. There may even be video performances ...
>
> Rik, knee deep.

Somebody's been spending a lot of megabytes "reading" the "Crazy
Jinn" sequences at ScrawlMark. Maybe we should inlude them, too.
Turn a pout into a real pussy, if it isn't already.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old August 13th 07, 09:52 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
Dennis M. Hammes

Pinku-Sensei wrote:

> Rik > wrote in
> :
>

>>I've got a list of "poems" recently posted to rap which could be
>>included on the tape. There may even be video performances ...

> *Evil Chuckle*

"Evil"? He didn't even threaten to include the McElroy CD.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old August 14th 07, 02:37 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems
George Dance

On Aug 13, 1:50 am, "Dennis M. Hammes" > wrote:
> Rik wrote:
> > Pinku-Sensei wrote:

> >> Steven > wrote in
> roups.com:

> >> This is one of nearly a thousand substantially identical messages sent
> >> to nearly a thousand newsgroups so far. All of them have followups to
> >> sci.crypt. Notice that the link below takes one to the 100th page of
> >> results, where the list of nearly identical messages finally ends..

> >>http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n4ucv

> >> While we (tinw) all know a particularly obnoxious sporger
> >> (Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp) and there are some things about these posts that
> >> look like his style, such as forged approvals for moderated groups,
> >> the targeting of a specific service (in this case Supernews), and the
> >> use of a different nonsense sentence for both the .sig and
> >> Organization header for each message, which one would get from
> >> NewsAgent, the general pattern doesn't look like him. Instead, it
> >> reminds me ofGigatroll, who would send customized articles to
> >> hundreds of groups, each crossposted to a single target group in
> >> addition to the group for which it was customized.

> >> While this current crop of posts is more repetitive in its content yet
> >> more sophisticated in its generation, it shares some key similarities
> >> to previousGigatrollfloods, in particular the customization for the
> >> target ostensible group, the inclusion of a real target group (in this
> >> case, sci.crypt), and the flooding of hundreds of groups in a single
> >> day. None of these characterize the sporgeries of
> >> Mmpppffppfmpmffmpp. Therefore, I don't suspect "the usual suspect".
> >> Instead, I suspectGigatroll. If so, then he deserves recognition for
> >> being the busiest (if prodigeously lame) troll on USENET. However,
> >> I'm willing to wait for other opinions before nominating the lamer.
> >> Any other hypotheses?

> The "subject" lines, the "content," and the "senders" are all
> machine-generated. The "content" may seem on occasion to have
> something to do with something, but the syntax is utterly nonexistent.
>

> >> BTW, the person who seems to have swallowed hardest on this troll is
> >> L. Bill Hughes III of rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, who is currently
> >> on the AUK ballot for Kook of the Month and Goofy Azzed Babboon.

> >> I guess he's working on a nomination for the Allisat, too.

> >> Hi, Wild Bill! How's that hook in your lip feel?

> > So how long does an attack generally last?

> > Whoever it is, it's now hit on rec.arts.poems - us rappers need to track
> > down this sucker so we can take our revenge on it in the traditional
> > manner - chaining it to a chair and playing endless recorded loops of
> > mediocre "poems" at it until it draws its last breath.

"??? What's "real life"?" - Dennis Hammes, Aug. 14, 2007
(on alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk)

Certainly not this bit of fantasy from our "Prof." Hammes:

> Somebody with an apparent name, crosspoasted in by our own Dear
> George, threatened r.a.p. with such a spooge flood last week.
> It might have been a swimmer, it might have been a ****wit, I
> don't remember beyond the threat to "shut down the froup" (unusual)
> with a "flood." The syntax of the "threat" indicated familiarity
> with machine generation, or as least with spam remailers.

Not only is "Prof." Hammes unable to remember any details, he's unable
to produce any such crossposted message. For a good reason; there
wasn't any.

Old August 14th 07, 09:27 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Will Dockery

Default sporge flood

On Aug 14, 9:37 am, George Dance > wrote:
> On Aug 13, 1:50 am, "Dennis M. Hammes" > wrote:
>
> > Rik wrote:

> > roups.com:

> > The "subject" lines, the "content," and the "senders" are all
> > machine-generated. The "content" may seem on occasion to have
> > something to do with something, but the syntax is utterly nonexistent.

> > > So how long does an attack generally last?

> > > Whoever it is, it's now hit on rec.arts.poems - us rappers need to track
> > > down this sucker so we can take our revenge on it in the traditional
> > > manner - chaining it to a chair and playing endless recorded loops of
> > > mediocre "poems" at it until it draws its last breath.

> "??? What's "real life"?" - Dennis Hammes, Aug. 14, 2007
> (on alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk)
>
> Certainly not this bit of fantasy from our "Prof." Hammes:
>
> > Somebody with an apparent name, crosspoasted in by our own Dear
> > George, threatened r.a.p. with such a spooge flood last week.
> > It might have been a swimmer, it might have been a ****wit, I
> > don't remember beyond the threat to "shut down the froup" (unusual)
> > with a "flood." The syntax of the "threat" indicated familiarity
> > with machine generation, or as least with spam remailers.

> Not only is "Prof." Hammes unable to remember any details, he's unable
> to produce any such crossposted message. For a good reason; there
> wasn't any.

Another of "Litt D." Hammes' delusions... reminds me of when he was
sure that Barbie Cat was a creation of Tom Bishop's "poetry
generator".

This was of course before Barbie was "fixed", and became the biggest
slurper in r.a.p. history.

"Perhaps I made it sound like I was complaining, however I was doing
just the opposite. This world would be a much better place if
everyone was just a little like Barbara. I am happy and grateful to
be solely owned and operated, declawed and neutered, and
house-broken by her. " -Barbara's Cat

--
"Ozone Stigmata" by Will Dockery-Henry Conley (video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfl_7KvFcc

"God's Toybox" by Dockery-Beck:
http://www,myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars