OBD2 GM Enhanced scan tool functions (AutoXray4000)

Old January 31st 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
AWN

Default OBD2 GM Enhanced scan tool functions (AutoXray4000)

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which additional parameters I will
be able to scan for once I update to the GM Enhanced OBD2 on my AutoXray?
Does this increase the live data amd freeze frame parameters or does it just
scan for additonal sensor inputs referenced for the CEL? According to
AutoXray, this information needs to come from a GM tech manual and they
don't have the info available to them??? Before I shell out for the
upgrade, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me.
The vehicle it will be primarily used with will be a '95/'96 (OBD2
switchover year) 4.3L Jimmy 4x4.

Thanks for any and all assistance,
Andrew.

Old February 1st 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Steve W.

AWN wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could tell me which additional parameters I will
> be able to scan for once I update to the GM Enhanced OBD2 on my AutoXray?
> Does this increase the live data amd freeze frame parameters or does it just
> scan for additonal sensor inputs referenced for the CEL? According to
> AutoXray, this information needs to come from a GM tech manual and they
> don't have the info available to them??? Before I shell out for the
> upgrade, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me.
> The vehicle it will be primarily used with will be a '95/'96 (OBD2
> switchover year) 4.3L Jimmy 4x4.
>

> Thanks for any and all assistance,
> Andrew.

Probably none. Your vehicle doesn't have the enhanced OBD2 equipment.

--
Steve W.