Sarah Palin drove "with her newborn son without a car seat" - Alaska police reports

Old October 9th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.support.childfree
The Hanoi Hilton

Default Sarah Palin drove "with her newborn son without a car seat" - Alaska police reports

Sarah Palin = Britney Spears 2.0

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/223056.php

Old October 9th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.support.childfree
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

The Hanoi Hilton > wrote in
:

> Sarah Palin = Britney Spears 2.0
>

> wrote:
>
>>THE NEWBORN IS BEING TREATED LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES. IS IT BECAUSE HE
>>HAS DOWN'S SYNDROME?

Moose-mama is just your typical redneck. She doesn't give two ****s about
her own kids.
Old October 9th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.support.childfree

On Oct 9, 2:19*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> The Hanoi Hilton > wrote :
>

> > Sarah Palin = Britney Spears 2.0

> > wrote:

> >>THE NEWBORN IS BEING TREATED LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES. IS IT BECAUSE HE
> >>HAS DOWN'S SYNDROME?

> Moose-mama is just your typical redneck. She doesn't give two ****s about
> her own kids.

As has been seen with the many scandals she has been involved in, she
considers herself above the law. She went on a recent visit (since
McCain named her, and long after Monegan was shown the door) of a
military installation in Alaska and yet again did not have Trig in a
car seat as directed by law. She finally adhered, but it got kind of
funky, I heard.