How To Cure A Golf Slice

Old February 22nd 13, 08:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
ameliya vii

Default How To Cure A Golf Slice

The slice is the number one problem for the average amateur golf. I
suffered myself for over 3 years from a terrible slice. I had dozens
of golf lessons, tried ten different golf swings, used all the latest
golf swing aids ...but there was no improvement.
But there's a solution! After studying nearly everything on this topic
I came across the
following tip:
You may have heard of the one-piece takeaway. This is a controlled
back-swing that keeps the club on the right plane. Being in the right
position at the top of the backswing promotes a natural in-to-out
swing which eliminates the slice. The system provides a fixpoint that
gives you a connected and repeatable back-swing.So for me it was the
back swing which caused the slice. From my observation of other
slicers I learned that they turn the body in the down-swing faster
than their arms. Or they turn the left shoulder (right should for
lefties) to fast. The result is an out-to-in movement of the golf club
and an open club face.
So if you want to cure your golf slice work on your back-swing and
start your down-swing with the arms first.
Below you can find a video drill which helped me to hit my balls long
and straight.
Read more.. http://bit.ly/XlJne8
Old February 22nd 13, 01:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On 2/22/2013 3:59 AM, ameliya vii wrote:
> The slice is the number one problem

The number one problem is people who post links to malware loaded sites.
Please DO NOT click on the links in these messages, your computer will
not like it one bit!

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Old February 22nd 13, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 2/22/2013 7:07 AM, PeterD wrote:
> On 2/22/2013 3:59 AM, ameliya vii wrote:
>> The slice is the number one problem

> The number one problem is people who post links to malware loaded sites.
> Please DO NOT click on the links in these messages, your computer will
> not like it one bit!

If you didn't click the link how do you know there s malware on the
other end?
Old February 22nd 13, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On 2/22/2013 10:05 AM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
> On 2/22/2013 7:07 AM, PeterD wrote:
>> On 2/22/2013 3:59 AM, ameliya vii wrote:
>>> The slice is the number one problem

>> The number one problem is people who post links to malware loaded sites.
>> Please DO NOT click on the links in these messages, your computer will
>> not like it one bit!
>>

> If you didn't click the link how do you know there s malware on the
> other end?

Well, being reasonably intelligent, knowing the way that the malware
people spread their crap, a shortened/obfuscated URL, and seeing a very
off-topic post all make this a sure thing.

But, go ahead and click it if you want. It is your computer that will
get screwed up.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Old February 22nd 13, 10:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 2/22/2013 10:14 AM, PeterD wrote:
> On 2/22/2013 10:05 AM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
>>>
>>> The number one problem is people who post links to malware loaded sites.
>>> Please DO NOT click on the links in these messages, your computer will
>>> not like it one bit!
>>>

>> If you didn't click the link how do you know there s malware on the
>> other end?

> Well, being reasonably intelligent, knowing the way that the malware
> people spread their crap, a shortened/obfuscated URL, and seeing a very
> off-topic post all make this a sure thing.

Nope, not a sure thing. There was a typical 4' spam ad page on the
other end selling books about improving a golf swing.

> But, go ahead and click it if you want. It is your computer that will
> get screwed up.

So what you're says is that AFAYAC no one reading Usenet is capable
of avoiding a Java exploit on the other end of a URL? That's incorrect
as well.