OT What I did on my vacation

Old February 4th 05, 08:02 PM
Shag

Default OT What I did on my vacation

New tradition!!!
http://www.employees.org/~travist/fff/fff.html

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little killing as long as the right people get killed."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old February 4th 05, 08:32 PM
Tim Rogers

............You are one sick puppy. Thank God the kid is smarter than his
dad. He must take after his mom.

.......Why don't you get some pig snouts and see if they'll float up to the
top of your bucket of lard?

timmy

Old February 4th 05, 08:41 PM
Shag

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:32:47 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>...........You are one sick puppy. Thank God the kid is smarter than his
>dad. He must take after his mom.
>
>......Why don't you get some pig snouts and see if they'll float up to the
>top of your bucket of lard?
>

>timmy

I should have fried up some gizzards and hearts to go along with these
feet. There's not much meat on them. I should have tried the beef
feet they had, I guess. Or the tongue. Looked plenty meaty. Next
time. :-)

---
Old February 4th 05, 11:05 PM
Jan Andersson

Shag wrote:

> New tradition!!!
> http://www.employees.org/~travist/fff/fff.html
>
> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little killing as long as the right people get killed."
> - Inspector Harry Callahan

*gag*

I..... I don't know what to.... *urp*...

*elp*....

<runs>

Jan
Old February 5th 05, 02:36 AM
Neil

Buffalo tongue was the most sought after cut of meat by Indian and white
settler alike. My mom used to cook cow tongue while I was growing up. It
actually tastes pretty good. She would bake it in the oven. Then you have to
peel it and then slice up the nice hunk of meat. We had cow heart quite
often also. Now, I own a hog farm. All kinds of fun stuff you can do with
them. We have a group of Bosnians who come out every two weeks and buy 3 or
4 small (60-80 pound) hogs. We have to knife the hog instead of shoot it,
because they like the brain, and when you shoot it, it messes the brain up
too much. They went in the barn the other day and saw some of the little
newborn piglets, about 1 week old, and asked how much we wanted for them.
They said they were the perfect size to roast and eat one per person. We
didn't sell those though.

Neil
11 Volkswagens
450 hogs

Old February 5th 05, 03:22 AM
John Willis

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 01:05:26 +0200, Jan Andersson
> scribbled this interesting note:

>Shag wrote:
>>
>> New tradition!!!
>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/fff/fff.html
>>
>> ---
>> "There's nothing wrong with a little killing as long as the right people get killed."
>> - Inspector Harry Callahan

>*gag*
>

>I..... I don't know what to.... *urp*...
>
>*elp*....
>

><runs>
>
>Jan

Some people are a bit more queasy than others....

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)
Old February 5th 05, 03:24 AM
John Willis

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:41:29 -0500, Shag
> scribbled this interesting note:

>On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:32:47 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
>wrote:
>
>>...........You are one sick puppy. Thank God the kid is smarter than his
>>dad. He must take after his mom.
>>
>>......Why don't you get some pig snouts and see if they'll float up to the
>>top of your bucket of lard?
>>

>>timmy
>>

>I should have fried up some gizzards and hearts to go along with these
>feet. There's not much meat on them. I should have tried the beef
>feet they had, I guess. Or the tongue. Looked plenty meaty. Next
>time. :-)

That beverage you call a beer is more troublesome to me than your
choice of snacks. I'll try almost anything at least once so your
snacks hold a certain amount of interest for me. Your choice of beer,
on the other hand...well, let's just say that life is too short to
drink bad beer!:~)

Old February 5th 05, 04:56 AM
Billy Bad Assr©

> http://www.employees.org/~travist/fff/fff.html

you been playing with them chickens too much....

BBA

Old February 5th 05, 09:20 AM
P.J.Berg

Shag wrote:
> New tradition!!!
> http://www.employees.org/~travist/fff/fff.html
>

> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little killing as long as the right
> people get killed." - Inspector Harry Callahan

Glad I was out of my tree reading this/looking at the pic's..

Then again I distinctly remember having pigs feet/trotters when I was a
kid..

Old February 5th 05, 09:22 AM
P.J.Berg

John Willis wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:41:29 -0500, Shag
> > scribbled this interesting note:
>
>> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:32:47 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> ...........You are one sick puppy. Thank God the kid is smarter
>>> than his dad. He must take after his mom.
>>>
>>> ......Why don't you get some pig snouts and see if they'll float up
>>> to the top of your bucket of lard?
>>>

>>> timmy
>>>

>> I should have fried up some gizzards and hearts to go along with
>> these feet. There's not much meat on them. I should have tried the
>> beef feet they had, I guess. Or the tongue. Looked plenty meaty.
>> Next time. :-)

> That beverage you call a beer is more troublesome to me than your
> choice of snacks. I'll try almost anything at least once so your
> snacks hold a certain amount of interest for me. Your choice of beer,
> on the other hand...well, let's just say that life is too short to
> drink bad beer!:~)

Thats why we don't :O)

J.