2012 Mustang

Old February 29th 12, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
D E Willson

Default 2012 Mustang

Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten Cars
for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign and
domestics.
Old February 29th 12, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article >,
D E Willson > wrote:

> Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten Cars
> for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign and
> domestics.

Yea Ford!
No link. Now I have to look it up my self.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old February 29th 12, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
C. E. White[_2_]

"D E Willson" > wrote in message
> Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten Cars
> for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign and
> domestics.

Oh no! Well it is doomed now. Anytime I buy something CR recommends, it
turns out to be s*^t.

Ed

Old March 3rd 12, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jack[_26_]

>> Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten Cars
>> for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign and
>> domestics.

I have a 2012 candy red mustang convertible and in my opinion it's much
better looking than the photos I've seen of the 2013 mustang. That new
rounded hood detracts from the looks of the car.

Jack
Old March 3rd 12, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John C.

"Jack" > wrote in message
>>> Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten
>>> Cars
>>> for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign
>>> and
>>> domestics.

> I have a 2012 candy red mustang convertible and in my opinion it's
> much
> better looking than the photos I've seen of the 2013 mustang. That
> new
> rounded hood detracts from the looks of the car.
>
> Jack

I have to agree, but these things tend to grow on me with time.
<shrug>
Nice color, btw! I really like Fords metallics, they really POP in the
sunlight!
--
John C. (normally a black car kinda guy)
'11 GT

Old March 3rd 12, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent[_4_]

On 2012-03-03, Jack > wrote:
>>> Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten Cars
>>> for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign and
>>> domestics.

> I have a 2012 candy red mustang convertible and in my opinion it's much
> better looking than the photos I've seen of the 2013 mustang. That new
> rounded hood detracts from the looks of the car.

All the talk on mustang forums on the 2013 got me thinking I should have
waited a year. When I saw the 2013 in person I decided I liked the '12
better except for the one thing I didn't like when I ordered it... the
dark unpainted lower trim and rocker covers. I know the visual effect
the dark trim is there for, but the downside of having it painted to me
is less than not having it painted. Oh well. I suppose if bothers me
enough I can have some trim pieces painted up.

Old March 3rd 12, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 2, 6:22*pm, Jack > wrote:
> >> Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten Cars
> >> for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign and
> >> domestics.

> I have a 2012 candy red mustang convertible and in my opinion it's much
> better looking than the photos I've seen of the 2013 mustang. *That new
> rounded hood detracts from the looks of the car.

I've yet to see a 2013, but I'd take the new hood for the benefits its
louvers provide.

Patrick

Old March 3rd 12, 06:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 2, 9:18*pm, Brent > wrote:

> > I have a 2012 candy red mustang convertible and in my opinion it's much
> > better looking than the photos I've seen of the 2013 mustang. *That new
> > rounded hood detracts from the looks of the car.

> All the talk on mustang forums on the 2013 got me thinking I should have
> waited a year. When I saw the 2013 in person I decided I liked the '12
> better except for the one thing I didn't like when I ordered it... the
> dark unpainted lower trim and rocker covers. I know the visual effect
> the dark trim is there for, but the downside of having it painted to me
> is less than not having it painted. Oh well. I suppose if bothers me
> enough I can have some trim pieces painted up.

Thankfully, for me, on black or gray cars the unpainted lower trim is
less apparent.

Patrick

Bought new 2012 Charger sctvguy1[_2_] Chrysler 10 November 21st 11 03:46 PM
About to buy 2012 GT premium Stephen Gluck Ford Mustang 5 July 8th 11 11:12 PM
2012 S4 Steve Thompson Audi 0 April 19th 11 09:14 PM
2012 Z/28 Likely To Get 556 NoOp[_2_] Ford Mustang 0 December 6th 10 02:40 AM
2012 Miata going smaller? pws[_1_] Mazda 4 August 22nd 09 05:27 AM