The Next GT500

Old December 7th 11, 02:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default The Next GT500

If this thing can run easy 10s, and probably 9s without much trouble.
Makes you wonder what the 2013 GT500 with another almost half liter of
displacement will be capable of after a few [mild] tweaks. Will we
see with just exhaust, more boost and traction 8s?

http://www.stangtv.com/features/pri-...-shelby-gt500/

Patrick
Old December 7th 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
D E Willson

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 21:21:31 -0500, Debbie > wrote:

>On 12/6/2011 9:16 PM, wrote:
>> If this thing can run easy 10s, and probably 9s without much trouble.
>> Makes you wonder what the 2013 GT500 with another almost half liter of
>> displacement will be capable of after a few [mild] tweaks. Will we
>> see with just exhaust, more boost and traction 8s?

http://www.stangtv.com/features/pri-...-shelby-gt500/

>> Patrick

>I will not be showing this to my husband.

Awwwwwwww. That's not very nice! It's Christmastime...... Make him
drool and then give him his lump of coal. LOL

The 2014 GT500 NoOp[_2_] Ford Mustang 0 June 22nd 11 02:12 AM
GT500 Keeps Getting Better and Better NoOp[_2_] Ford Mustang 4 February 12th 10 12:56 AM
One GT500 down...... [email protected] Ford Mustang 15 August 2nd 06 06:40 PM
GT500 Robert A. Plourde Jr. Ford Mustang 3 July 25th 06 09:18 PM
GT500 Numbers [email protected] Ford Mustang 16 June 17th 06 05:04 PM