Nitrous Oxide rules!!! I can 0-60 in 2 seconds flat now!

Old April 17th 05, 01:46 AM

Default Nitrous Oxide rules!!! I can 0-60 in 2 seconds flat now!

Not really, I just wanted to get your attention. I found a funny ebay
auction..

&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

hehe.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old April 17th 05, 05:49 AM
Stephan Rose

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:46:18 GMT, > wrote:

>Not really, I just wanted to get your attention. I found a funny ebay
>auction..
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=7148388 898
>&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
>hehe.
>
>-Mike

Other than the fact that I would never buy anything from a seller with
a feedback of 6....this guy does smell like a scam artist....

I don't see anything wrong with the kit he's supposedly selling
though.

--
Stephan
2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Old April 17th 05, 11:39 PM

I didn't say anything was wrong, I just think it's downright hilarious. i
wonder if the scooter around here has it?? B/c I've seen a scary-fast
scooter lol...

-Mike

--

8

Old April 18th 05, 04:40 AM
Stephan Rose

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:39:16 GMT, > wrote:

>I didn't say anything was wrong, I just think it's downright hilarious. i
>wonder if the scooter around here has it?? B/c I've seen a scary-fast
>scooter lol...

Hahaha....

I've actually played w/ the thought of putting nitrous on my bike,
that thing's getting a lil too slow for my tastes...or at least a
turbocharger.

Then again...I could also just upgrade to a R1 and call it a day =)

--
Stephan
2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Old April 18th 05, 09:31 AM

I'd go for it. I'm still playing around with the thought of putting nitrous
on my car. Will go with a Zex nitrous kit if I do decide on it though..

-Mike

Old April 18th 05, 04:08 PM
IsellJeeps

I am putting NOS on my 88 coupe next week!

. ..

Old April 18th 05, 08:55 PM
dave

That what I did

R1 is a great bike

Old April 18th 05, 09:37 PM

Cool what kit are you going with? Also, bottle heater? What HP nozzle are
you shooting for? How's the motor? I'm curious . There is an 87 around
here with a built motor spraying a 200 shot all day long & he's been doing
it for about a year now & it's scary fast. I love his car lol.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"IsellJeeps" > wrote in message
. ..
> I am putting NOS on my 88 coupe next week!
>

> > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I'd go for it. I'm still playing around with the thought of putting

> nitrous
> > on my car. Will go with a Zex nitrous kit if I do decide on it though..
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> > http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
> >

> > "Stephan Rose" > wrote in

message

Old April 18th 05, 10:14 PM
IsellJeeps

I am not an expert on nitrous but a guy here in Houston is doing the work
for me.. I am only going with 100 shot for now the car only has 58K
pampered miles thats why I bought it... It has a shift kit already and
exhaust and my springs will be here tomorrow...I asked him about the heater
and he said we could add it before winter.. i wont need it until then I
think he said he is using nitrous express? when it is done I will have all
the specs but I know nothing about it for now..I just told him I needed a
quick fix...I am in the market for gt40 heads and intakes if you know of
any!!
. ..

Old April 18th 05, 10:42 PM

Might try www.MustangTuning.com (call them). Could even call Musttanguy
(Tim)... lost his #, but PING him & he'll reply.

Cool a/b 100 shot. I'm considering a safe little 75 shot... but if I had a
302 with only 58,000 pampered miles, I'd be using a 125 shot.. possibly 150
lol.

Regardless, send more info when it's done . I'm still heavily leaning
towards Zex.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"IsellJeeps" > wrote in message
. ..
> I am not an expert on nitrous but a guy here in Houston is doing the work
> for me.. I am only going with 100 shot for now the car only has 58K
> pampered miles thats why I bought it... It has a shift kit already and
> exhaust and my springs will be here tomorrow...I asked him about the

heater
> and he said we could add it before winter.. i wont need it until then I
> think he said he is using nitrous express? when it is done I will have all
> the specs but I know nothing about it for now..I just told him I needed a
> quick fix...I am in the market for gt40 heads and intakes if you know of
> any!!
> > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Cool what kit are you going with? Also, bottle heater? What HP nozzle

are
> > you shooting for? How's the motor? I'm curious . There is an 87 around
> > here with a built motor spraying a 200 shot all day long & he's been

doing
> > it for about a year now & it's scary fast. I love his car lol.
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> > http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
> >

> > "IsellJeeps" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > > I am putting NOS on my 88 coupe next week!

> > > . ..
> > > nitrous

> though..

> > message