Hypertech Programmer

Old February 24th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Paul J. Veres

Default Hypertech Programmer

Has anybody ever used a Hypertech Programmer Model # 345752 on a 1995 LT1?
Does it give the results that are hyped, or is it all hype?

Thanks,

Paul

--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette

Old February 26th 07, 07:42 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RicSeyler

I have one for my 94'LT1.
Helps some..... <shrugs shoulders>

That was helpful huh!?! LOLOLOL

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson
Old February 26th 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
.. .
>I have one for my 94'LT1.
> Helps some..... <shrugs shoulders>
>
> That was helpful huh!?! LOLOLOL

Way more than we normally get from you, keep up the good work(?) oh young and
foolish one!!

Old February 26th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Paul J. Veres

Dad: I've read your other responses on posts, which has been most helpfull.
What is your thoughts on these programmers?
Thanks,
Paul

.. .

Old February 26th 07, 09:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Paul J. Veres" > wrote in message
. ..
> Dad: I've read your other responses on posts, which has been most helpfull.
> What is your thoughts on these programmers?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Sorry, can't add anything useful, never had enough contact with them or people
that were using them to be of help. Most times people that can beat you and have
tweaked their vehicle won't admit to anything other than their great driving
ability.

Quit drag racing in 9/1965 and only autocross for fun and that's getting to
where it has become a ****ing match. Love to go to a meet and have the guy you
beat the year before tell you he has his car setup to beat me then tell him
you're not going to run, don't see any competition. ;-) Much cheaper and just as
much fun, and then you can always run when he hasn't set his machine up to beat
you.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old February 27th 07, 11:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Paul J. Veres

Thanks, I'll save my money.

Old February 27th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

Paul J. Veres wrote:
> Thanks, I'll save my money.

Probably a good decision. Should you want to play with it,
find a local dyno-tuner who offers several off-the-shelf
'fixes' for the LT-1. Discuss what you are looking for,
what you're willing to give up.

I did this on my LS-1. Kept emissions, didn't care about
the high end and got a bit of mid-range KITA.

--
PJ
Old February 27th 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Paul J. Veres

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Old March 1st 07, 04:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler

Dad wrote:

> "RicSeyler" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>> I have one for my 94'LT1.
>> Helps some..... <shrugs shoulders>
>>
>> That was helpful huh!?! LOLOLOL
>>

> Way more than we normally get from you, keep up the good work(?) oh
> young and foolish one!!

BITE ME!
Oh yea........ your teeth are in the shop..... never mind! LOL :-)

What do ya say about the Hyper Tech Programmer <shrugh shoulders>?!?
Does make a little crisper response, and with the matching T-Stat it
runs a little
cooler, but the mileage is also down a tad.

Old March 1st 07, 08:31 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message

> Dad wrote:
>

>> "RicSeyler" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>
>>> I have one for my 94'LT1.
>>> Helps some..... <shrugs shoulders>
>>>
>>> That was helpful huh!?! LOLOLOL
>>>

>> Way more than we normally get from you, keep up the good work(?) oh young and
>> foolish one!!

> BITE ME!
> Oh yea........ your teeth are in the shop..... never mind! LOL :-)

Doesn't matter where they are my lips would rebel if they saw that coming.
Headed your way next week, be careful what you wish for.