Air conditioning

Old June 14th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Steve[_1_]

Default Air conditioning

Brian Running wrote:
>> That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

> I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he should
> create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone suggested
> one, and then I suggested the original one... funny, see? Maybe not.
>
> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?

Sure we do... when something's funny ;-)

Haven't you ever read stuff like the auto enthusiast's tool guide? You
know, "Every tool is a hammer except the screwdriver, because its a
chisel." :-)

Old June 14th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Joe Pfeiffer

Brian Running > writes:

> > That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

> I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he
> should create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone
> suggested one, and then I suggested the original one... funny, see?
> Maybe not.

I got the original joke, but was puzzled when you went ahead and
reposted what amounted to the spam.

> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?

I'm a geek...

Old June 15th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Bill Putney

Brian Running wrote:
>> That's the spammer's site. Avoid.

> I know. See, the whole thing was just a little joke. I said he should
> create an auto AC site, when he already had, and then someone suggested
> one, and then I suggested the original one... funny, see? Maybe not.
>
> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?

If something's funny, yes.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old June 15th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Brian Running[_1_]

>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?
>
> If something's funny, yes.

Touche! :-)
Old June 15th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Brian Running[_1_]

> I got the original joke, but was puzzled when you went ahead and
> reposted what amounted to the spam.
>
>> Car guys don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?

> I'm a geek...

Good thing we're not dealing with anything of any great importance! :-)

Hey, I just had a great idea, let's start an auto air-conditioning web
site, and... oh, never mind.