Large-scale favorable advertising campaign of NIKE SHOES

Old November 15th 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Large-scale favorable advertising campaign of NIKE SHOES

Dear friend:
I'm sorry!Take up your valuable time !!If you are a retailer of
sports shoes or whole seller !!We will become your newest supplier!!
We are a sports shoes trading company of experience for many
years , We have a large number of new products and stocks !Our price is
the cheapest !!
Product include: Nike,Nike Air Jordan
,puma,adidas,Timberland,Prada,Sports socks,Sports clothes, Size range
of the shoes: 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 12 (US size) .we will offer
the best shoes at most favorable price,and send the shoes through" EMS"
,"UPS","DHL", "TNT",and choose the security route of reaching your
country !We will let you get the shoes within shortest time!!
our Websites : www.pickmyproduct.com
Our postbox is:

We will become your newest supplier and you will get the most
high-quality service !!
Welcome to get in touch with us !! Expecting to cooperate with
you! !

Thank you!

LiCheng Trade Co., Ltd

Old November 15th 05, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Do you have any Nikes in size 205/40/16?

Pat
Old November 15th 05, 07:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> Do you have any Nikes in size 205/40/16?

Summer performance compound only, please. I prefer Sorel for winter use.

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis