Giulietta - new photos

Old December 21st 09, 02:20 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
J.D.[_2_]

Default Giulietta - new photos

She is not looking bad ...
http://alfaromeogiulietta.it/

Old December 21st 09, 03:16 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

J.D. wrote:
> She is not looking bad ...
> http://alfaromeogiulietta.it/

Totally unconvinced, I'm afraid

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS 156 V6 2.5 S2 GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old December 21st 09, 04:01 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:20:41 +0100, "J.D." >
wrote:

>She is not looking bad ...
>http://alfaromeogiulietta.it/

Each to their own. I prefer my women to be smooth, rounded and have
lovely eyes. What do we have here? Lumps and ridges everywhere plus
bug eyes. It's an ancient badly face-lifted American bird!! It's an
over-designed mess. "Oh..look we haven't put a crease in that panel
yet..let's have several then!".

IMHO, the front is plain ugly and the rear is a little better. Mind
you, there is tradition in the design..the previous Giulietta wasn't
the greatest looker either.

If it's anything like the Mito, it won't look a great deal better in
the flesh either.

IMHO, Alfa have been steadily loosing the design plot since Wally
left..

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather (sold)
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)
Old December 21st 09, 06:29 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Halmyre[_2_]

In article >, says...
> She is not looking bad ...

http://alfaromeogiulietta.it/

I don't like it. Those bloody BMW panels again...

--
Halmyre

This is the most powerful sigfile in the world and will probably blow your
head clean off.
Old December 21st 09, 07:23 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:29:11 -0000, Halmyre >
wrote:

>In article >, says...
>> She is not looking bad ...

http://alfaromeogiulietta.it/

>I don't like it. Those bloody BMW panels again...

I deliberately didn't mention that. When I saw it, I thought, Alfa -
taking design cues from Chris Bangle! WTF.

Old December 21st 09, 07:56 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R C Nesbit

Zathras spoke:
> If it's anything like the Mito, it won't look a great deal better in
> the flesh either.

It looks just like a MiTo with angles, to me.

--
Rob Pearson
156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)

Old December 21st 09, 11:15 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Zathras wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:20:41 +0100, "J.D." >
> wrote:
>
>> She is not looking bad ...
>> http://alfaromeogiulietta.it/

> Each to their own. I prefer my women to be smooth, rounded and have
> lovely eyes. What do we have here? Lumps and ridges everywhere plus
> bug eyes. It's an ancient badly face-lifted American bird!! It's an
> over-designed mess. "Oh..look we haven't put a crease in that panel
> yet..let's have several then!".
>
> IMHO, the front is plain ugly and the rear is a little better. Mind
> you, there is tradition in the design..the previous Giulietta wasn't
> the greatest looker either.

Oi! That's my other Missus you're talking about there

> If it's anything like the Mito, it won't look a great deal better in
> the flesh either.
>
> IMHO, Alfa have been steadily loosing the design plot since Wally
> left..

your ding sir, with extra ding and a side order of *ding*

Old December 21st 09, 11:16 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

R C Nesbit wrote:
> Zathras spoke:
>> If it's anything like the Mito, it won't look a great deal better in
>> the flesh either.

> It looks just like a MiTo with angles, to me.

This is hardly a recommendation, IMHO

Old December 22nd 09, 12:20 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Zathras > wrote:

> IMHO, the front is plain ugly and the rear is a little better. Mind
> you, there is tradition in the design..the previous Giulietta wasn't
> the greatest looker either.

I'm undecided, personally.

It's more interesting than the competition, even if it's a long way
short of the heights hit by the 156 and 147.
--
SteveH
Old December 22nd 09, 09:20 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
J.D.[_2_]

"Catman" > wrote in message
> J.D. wrote:
>> She is not looking bad ...
>> http://alfaromeogiulietta.it/

> Totally unconvinced, I'm afraid

I know one thing: I never saw Alfa Romeo that I don't like.
My first reaction about new Giulietta was: I don't like this,
don't like that ... but I start changing my opinion.
We need to wait to see her in live next year and I am sure
it will be: wow! Specially with 1.750 turbo multi-air and
235 HP and not in white. The red colour will be the best
for Giulietta, I think.

For sale: Giulietta '78 Monét Alfa Romeo 2 March 17th 06 06:01 PM
Giulietta '78 Monét Alfa Romeo 5 February 13th 06 10:50 AM
GTV and Giulietta SteveH Alfa Romeo 2 September 19th 05 04:39 PM
Giulietta is purring again :) Gordon Alfa Romeo 1 July 7th 04 04:15 PM
I 50 anni di Giulietta Bourne Alfa Romeo 2 May 13th 04 07:30 PM