It's been quite a few years!

Old January 16th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Goat Crapp

Default It's been quite a few years!

Its been quite a few years - I haven't been a regular since 02 or so? Good
to see RAMJ+W is still alive and kicking.

The only jeep i have right now is a grand cherokee 5.9, with a mild lift on
31's. I might pick up another TJ to play around with though - waiting for
the right one at the right price.

Jeff, Doug, Jerry, and others, its good to see you all still posting.

Bill - oddly, its comforting to see everything is still par for the course
with your posts...

Cheers everyone, happy belated new year.
Old January 16th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:49:40 +0000, Goat Crapp wrote:

> Its been quite a few years - I haven't been a regular since 02 or so? Good
> to see RAMJ+W is still alive and kicking.
>
> The only jeep i have right now is a grand cherokee 5.9, with a mild lift on
> 31's. I might pick up another TJ to play around with though - waiting for
> the right one at the right price.
>
> Jeff, Doug, Jerry, and others, its good to see you all still posting.
>
> Bill - oddly, its comforting to see everything is still par for the course
> with your posts...

Sounds like a bit of Stockholm Syndrome....

So, he's been been a noticeably out-of-control psychopath for at least
five full years.

Glad I missed a bit of that.

Mr. Crapp, were you one of the ones who encouraged Bill's goatery? I know
it's been a lifelong pleasure of his, but reinforcement along his barnyard
journey would have been a big boost for his dedication. Just want to give
credit where credit is due.....

--
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts
on the unthinking.

-John Maynard Keynes, economist (1883-1946)

Old January 16th 08, 08:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Goat Crapp

Pink Freud©® > wrote in

> Sounds like a bit of Stockholm Syndrome....
>
> So, he's been been a noticeably out-of-control psychopath for at least
> five full years.
>
> Glad I missed a bit of that.
>
> Mr. Crapp, were you one of the ones who encouraged Bill's goatery? I
> know it's been a lifelong pleasure of his, but reinforcement along his
> barnyard journey would have been a big boost for his dedication. Just
> want to give credit where credit is due.....

I missed the part where my "glad to be back" post was to become yet
another opportunity to turn RAMJ+W into the unreadable pile of **** it
seems to have become.

In no way do I encourage Bill - my "goatcrapp" moniker is likely older
than your entire presence on the internet, and has nothing to do with
the round of "goat****er" comments I came across while catching up with
the group.... but its also laughable that there are so many of you who
choose to bait as well as be baited, and will equally take any chance to
derail an otherwise useful thread as those they complain against.

/end. I was simply saying hello to some friends and mentors I had from
before you were even here, and acknowledging bill's existence. Please
don't drag me in to your own personal little war with him, OR any of the
"either with us or against us" crap. my advice to anyone with the sort
of obsessive nautre being displayed, including bill's... is to locate
your ignore filter and use it.

Old January 16th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_20_]

I see you've already met some of our new group members. )

Welcome back.

Cheers,

Earle

96...

Old January 18th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

Welcome back !

Dave Milne, Scotland

96...

Old January 18th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_5_]

"Goat Crapp" > wrote
[...]

---

Well...
I don't know ya, but when I saw your handle I thought you were another of
Bill's buddys.
Glad I took a look.

Nicetameetcha

--
Kate
20|||||||06 Rubicon

The shortest distance between two points,
is a lot more fun in a Jeep!

Old January 18th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Nahhhh, Goat Crapp has been around here a long time, off and on.
Glad to see him back!
-jenn

<snip>

Old January 18th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Yup, he is usually good for some interesting posts. ;-)

Good to see the odd old face show up.

Mike
'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com

Old January 18th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
ufatbastehd[_2_]

On Jan 18, 4:29 pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
> Yup, he is usually good for some interesting posts. ;-)
>
> Good to see the odd old face show up.
>
> Mike
> 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build
> Photos:http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com
>
> jbjeep wrote:
> > Nahhhh, Goat Crapp has been around here a long time, off and on.
> > Glad to see him back!
> > -jenn

> > <snip>

Too Funny .When I read his post thought for sure he was on Bill's
buddies
His name is one hell of a coincidence based on what has been going on
in this group the past year!

How did you come up wiith Goat Crapp?
Old January 19th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Who Cares

Goat Crapp wrote:
> Its been quite a few years - I haven't been a regular since 02 or so? Good
> to see RAMJ+W is still alive and kicking.
>
> The only jeep i have right now is a grand cherokee 5.9, with a mild lift on
> 31's. I might pick up another TJ to play around with though - waiting for
> the right one at the right price.

I've been eye balling a local 5.9, but the same place is offering one
heck of a deal on a GC SRT8. Seriously considering the SRT8 just for
the fun of embarrassing the heck out of Bimmers, and keeping the ZJ for
crappy roads and mild trails.

Thanks to all over the years Dave Combs Ford Mustang 0 October 30th 06 03:27 AM
thanks for the help over the years Ted VW water cooled 2 January 15th 06 02:39 PM
Through The Years... Bob BMW 21 December 24th 05 02:02 AM
CR-V - what years to consider? Rocky Honda 4 August 16th 05 05:29 AM
First day in 8 years with no VW. rat VW water cooled 40 December 16th 04 11:48 PM