Transmission Flush: Dealer or Jiffy Lube??

Old July 24th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
johnin[_21_]

Default Transmission Flush: Dealer or Jiffy Lube??

You know it doesent take a "Rocket scientist" to change oil&filter or
transmission fluid or even change an air fliter on todays hondas when i got my first honda as a kid i had gone to one of those quick lube place for an oil change myself.

until i noticed one day after coming home the oil leak underneath caused by an overtightend bolt that the monkey stripped! and he even overfilled my engine oil!

from there i learned pretty quickly from that day on. if i whant it done properly and right i had to do it myself. cant believe why anyone would in there right mind would
hand over there lovely new $30.000 Honda and put there trust in these crooks
you gotta be crazy!!! before you mess with it get to know your vehicle well and do it yourself! its not only cheaper to do so. but you will also gaine a sense of satisfaction from doing it youreself.

--
johnin

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-436444.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net