A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » Honda
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Transmission Flush: Dealer or Jiffy Lube??

Old July 24th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
johnin[_21_]
external usenet poster

Default Transmission Flush: Dealer or Jiffy Lube??

You know it doesent take a "Rocket scientist" to change oil&filter or
transmission fluid or even change an air fliter on todays hondas when i got my first honda as a kid i had gone to one of those quick lube place for an oil change myself.

until i noticed one day after coming home the oil leak underneath caused by an overtightend bolt that the monkey stripped! and he even overfilled my engine oil!

from there i learned pretty quickly from that day on. if i whant it done properly and right i had to do it myself. cant believe why anyone would in there right mind would
hand over there lovely new $30.000 Honda and put there trust in these crooks
you gotta be crazy!!! before you mess with it get to know your vehicle well and do it yourself! its not only cheaper to do so. but you will also gaine a sense of satisfaction from doing it youreself.

--
johnin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-436444.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

Ads