Car & Driver, some common sense

Old November 22nd 05, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Car & Driver, some common sense

N8N, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on 21 Nov 2005 15:41:35 -0800:
> Of course. 'cause if you ever hit 60 MPH your tires, which are
> hideously out of balance due to the several cans of stop leak you put
> in them would set up one hell of a vibration and your POS beater with
> the rusted-away quarters would snap in half.

That assumes, ofcourse that the sandpaper that has replaced the threads
holds...

> Of course, since your
> parking brake doesn't work the back half of your car would keep on
> going no matter how stretched out the cable got, and it would probably
> take out some innocent person you bloddthirsty killa!

But then judy would just proclaim: "it was an accident! now I'm going to
kick your teath in for hassling me and letting all those speeders, RLR's
and CPD's get away. URACRIMINALCODDLER, copper!!"

--
"My tars have been bald for two years.
Every month i glue some sandpaper to them and

--Laura Buch murdered her boyfriend
/ laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE 10/25/05

Message ID:
http://tinyurl.com/7p7xq
Old November 22nd 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article .com>,
says...

>As a buddy of mine said: When the tank gets empty I gotta put gas in
>it no matter what mileage I'm getting...

I'm sure your buddy would have been happier if he could have known in advance
how often that tank would go empty.
Alex

Fireworks, Kids, and the Angry Driver Skip Elliott Bowman Driving 70 July 28th 05 01:52 AM
Driver door won't open Techie BMW 0 July 15th 05 11:22 PM
Speeding bus driver loses control and kills two innocent people Ted B. Driving 15 May 12th 05 06:11 PM
Tires for a conservative driver Barry Mazda 10 April 29th 05 12:22 AM
Speeding: the fundamental cause of MFFY Daniel W. Rouse Jr. Driving 82 December 23rd 04 01:10 AM