Terror checkpoints coming to a town near you?

Old April 18th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default Terror checkpoints coming to a town near you?

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/st...60677&nav=1VGI

<...>

The purpose of the multi-agency crackdown on crime, dubbed "Operation
Sudden Impact," was to expose terrorist activity in the Midsouth. The
sweep resulted in the arrest of almost 80 people, 31 of which were
fugitives. Now, the federal government will determine if any of the
suspects have ties to terrorism.

<...>

------------

Federalized police forces....all crime is terrorism... fishing.

Life in the new soviet America.

Old April 18th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

> http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/st...60677&nav=1VGI
>
> Federalized police forces....all crime is terrorism... fishing.

When is LLBing and otherwise obstructing traffic going to be considered
"terrorism" too? Isn't it terrorism to intentionally-cause huge traffic
jams and cost lots of money in wasted fuel and time?
Old April 18th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Alexander Rogge wrote:
>> http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/st...60677&nav=1VGI
>>
>> Federalized police forces....all crime is terrorism... fishing.

>When is LLBing and otherwise obstructing traffic going to be considered
>"terrorism" too? Isn't it terrorism to intentionally-cause huge traffic
>jams and cost lots of money in wasted fuel and time?

They'll get around to it. Maybe we can start phoning them in... after
all it seems like the government wants everyone tattling on everyone
else like it's East Germany these days

Old April 19th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
Brent P > wrote:

>http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/st...60677&nav=1VGI
>
><...>
>
>The purpose of the multi-agency crackdown on crime, dubbed "Operation
>Sudden Impact," was to expose terrorist activity in the Midsouth. The
>sweep resulted in the arrest of almost 80 people, 31 of which were
>fugitives. Now, the federal government will determine if any of the
>suspects have ties to terrorism.

Hmm. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned here, but shouldn't they be making
those determinations BEFORE they go out and arrest people?
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old April 19th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
>In article >,
>Brent P > wrote:
>>
>>http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/st...60677&nav=1VGI
>>
>><...>
>>
>>The purpose of the multi-agency crackdown on crime, dubbed "Operation
>>Sudden Impact," was to expose terrorist activity in the Midsouth. The
>>sweep resulted in the arrest of almost 80 people, 31 of which were
>>fugitives. Now, the federal government will determine if any of the
>>suspects have ties to terrorism.

>Hmm. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned here, but shouldn't they be making
>those determinations BEFORE they go out and arrest people?

Why? It's just the excuse for the operation. Once government is given an
excuse that works it will use it for everything it possibly can.

Old April 20th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default OT: Related was: Terror checkpoints coming to a town near you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

Talk by Naomi Wolf - The End of America