whooo hooo! Now I can kill myself even faster!!!

Old June 20th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

Default whooo hooo! Now I can kill myself even faster!!!

http://www.employees.org/~travist/pipe/a.jpg
Did the pipe thing. Next up is the sprocket thing.
Wow, this is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst toy. :-)

Old June 20th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://www.employees.org/~travist/pipe/a.jpg
> Did the pipe thing. Next up is the sprocket thing.
> Wow, this is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst toy. :-)

fast toy, yes...but i gotta say, that is one GAY looking can....

Old June 20th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
vwluvrs

I don't see nothing VW on it?

Old June 21st 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"vwluvrs" > wrote in message
ps.com...
>I don't see nothing VW on it?

i don't see your point....

Old June 22nd 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jun 20, 8:59 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "vwluvrs" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...>I don't see nothing VW on it?
>
> i don't see your point....

Oh, I guess because I forgot to put OT in the subject. Ah, the light-
hearted personalities out here. How did I manage to stay away so
long?

Old June 23rd 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 20, 8:59 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>> "vwluvrs" > wrote in message
>>
>> ps.com...>I don't see
>> nothing VW on it?
>>
>> i don't see your point....

> Oh, I guess because I forgot to put OT in the subject. Ah, the light-
> hearted personalities out here. How did I manage to stay away so
> long?

oh....i get it....since this group has always kept out OT threads.....forgot
about that...

Old June 24th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dennis[_4_]

On Jun 19, 6:32 pm, Shag > wrote:
> http://www.employees.org/~travist/pipe/a.jpg
> Did the pipe thing. Next up is the sprocket thing.
> Wow, this is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst toy. :-)

Shag, how fast does it go for you?

Old June 24th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jun 23, 8:09 pm, Dennis > wrote:
> On Jun 19, 6:32 pm, Shag > wrote:
>
> >http://www.employees.org/~travist/pipe/a.jpg
> > Did the pipe thing. Next up is the sprocket thing.
> > Wow, this is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst toy. :-)

> Shag, how fast does it go for you?

It got up to 145 mph in a hurry in a very controlled environment
before I backed off of it because that was the right thing to do at
the time. It's supposed to be capable of about 172 mph in stock
trim. With the sprockets I'm about to put on it, that should drop the
top speed a few mph. We'll see.

Old June 25th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Jun 24, 6:12?pm, Shag > wrote:
> On Jun 23, 8:09 pm, Dennis > wrote:
>
> > On Jun 19, 6:32 pm, Shag > wrote:

> > >http://www.employees.org/~travist/pipe/a.jpg
> > > Did the pipe thing. Next up is the sprocket thing.
> > > Wow, this is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst toy. :-)

> > Shag, how fast does it go for you?

> It got up to 145 mph in a hurry in a very controlled environment
> before I backed off of it because that was the right thing to do at
> the time. It's supposed to be capable of about 172 mph in stock
> trim. With the sprockets I'm about to put on it, that should drop the
> top speed a few mph. We'll see.

I've never had enough @ss to keep myself on a bike much over 150 mph,
so anything faster than that would be wasted on me (

Mario
Vintage Werks resto