Drunk Mexican killer had been deported 17 times

Old November 22nd 05, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,alt.law-enforcement

Default Drunk Mexican killer had been deported 17 times

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> wrote:
>> Yak Rider wrote:
>> > Man charged in wreck sent back to Mexico 17 times
>> >
>> > CLEVE R. WOOTSON JR.

>> > A man charged with killing an 18-year-old UNC Charlotte student in a
>> > wreck on
>> > Interstate 485 has been sent back to Mexico 17 times, officials said
>> > Monday.
>> >
>> > Jorge Hernandez -- who also goes by Jorge Soto -- has been deported
>> > from Tucson,
>> > Ariz., twice and from El Paso, Texas, once. The 35-year-old has been
>> > voluntarily
>> > returned to Mexico 14 times after being caught within miles of the
>> > border, said
>> > Jeff Jordan, assistant special agent in charge of North Carolina for
>> > the U.S.
>> > Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
>> >
>> > "We have no idea how he's getting back in" the country, Jordan said.
>> >
>> > The man gave his name as Jorge Hernandez and told the Observer he was
>> > from
>> > Pamplico, S.C. He said he had drunk six beers before the accident,
>> > which
>> > occurred about 12:40 a.m. Friday.
>> >
>> > He was headed north in the southbound lanes of I-485, going faster than
>> > 100
>> > miles an hour when he crashed into a blue Nissan 350z driven by Min
>> > Chang,
>> > troopers said. Chang's funeral was Monday morning.

>> So much for President Bush's Homeland Security. Fence that border NOW.
>>
>> John

> But if we close the border the politicians won't be able to make their
> billions off the drug smuggling racket.

They'd make a lot more money off kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies
if drugs were legalized, plus our taxes would no longer be spent on the "war
on drugs".

Old November 23rd 05, 05:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,alt.law-enforcement

armpit, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:39:32 -0500:
> They'd make a lot more money off kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies
> if drugs were legalized, plus our taxes would no longer be spent on the "war
> on drugs".

But then Phillip Morris and Anhueiser Busch (spelling?) would have
competition that they didn't before...