O/T great lunch today

Old November 29th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default O/T great lunch today

> There was a reporter there looking for the truth. *You ran away and
> hid.
> Now, what was that you were saying about the truth ?

Good point on this one.

> There's quite a few things I would like to do to your face.
> But from the pictures I've seen, it looks like someone beat me to it.

He's not worth the trip to the local jail. What goes around comes
around, and eventually Mario will cross the wrong person and nature/
karma/luck will take care of the rest.

Chris
Old November 29th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> I do apoligize to those that are here fpr VW content but your always
> going to have people like chris P that needs attention any way they
> can get it and he just likes something to bitch about instead of
> fixing his VW's.

two things always remain consistent with you, you're always wrong, and you
can't write as well as my five year old.... my "need" for attention, as you
call it, is nothing more than asking you what your think of your
restoration... Of course you refuse to answer because it will show that you
knowingly, and willingly screwed Joan out of all that money... that makes
you a worthless thief in my book and as much as you like to think you are
something, I'll not only tell you that to your face, but I'll laugh as you
run like a little child...

do you consider this a quality restoration? if you can't muster up the
integrity to answer this question, then keep your lowlife finger off the
keys, you thieving pussy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Old November 30th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rusty Shackelford[_2_]

wrote:
>> So what does a guy like you have for lunch the day after Thanksgiving?
>> Leftover Meth?

> Of coarse theres only one thing when your in a Rolls Poyce

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=18344

So, you've been cutting your crystal Meth with Grey Poupon? I gotta
hand it to you Mario, you are one classy guy :-)) .
Old November 30th 09, 01:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> keys, you thieving pussy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,

get a life
Old November 30th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bugnut68

One of these days you're going to **** over wrong person, and I will
laugh my ass off to see a video on the net of you getting the ****
beat out of you. Pansy ass hack **** stick.
Old December 1st 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>
>> keys, you thieving pussy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

> I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
> Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,
>
> get a life

I have a life, hence no of the lower quality shows... you failed to show at
Bugout... see ya next season, you don't need a tee to identify you, I
remember every bull****er I ever met... I'll put on a "mario is a hack"
tee-shirt so you can know who I am...

Old December 1st 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>
>> keys, you thieving pussy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

> I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
> Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,
>
> get a life

>> keys, you thieving pussy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

> I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
> Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,
>
> get a life

I have a life, hence no time to go to every show, just the quality shows...
you failed to show at
Bugout.. and didn't see you in Radford.. see ya next season, you don't need
a tee to identify you, I
remember every lowlife bull****ting pussy I ever met.(Hint: when I met you,
I warned Gary that you were full of **** and a liar)... I'll put on a "mario
is a hack"
tee-shirt so you can know who I am... maybe I'll even add some information
to the rear of the shirt...

now own your work, you thief, it's the best work you ever did.... Pictures
don't have the ability to lie, much like you don't have the ability to do a
restoration or the ability to tell the truth...
own it Marihack, it's yours, what do you see in these pictures? If you don't
have the balls to answer the question, spit them out and give them back to
the man they belong to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug2.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y - news story featuring Vintage
Werks Hack Shop.

Old December 1st 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Old December 3rd 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Nov 30, 7:33*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >> keys, you thieving pussy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

> > I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
> > Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,

> > get a life

> >> keys, you thieving pussy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

> > I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
> > Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,

> > get a life

> I have a life, hence no time to go to every show, just the quality shows....
> you failed to show at
> Bugout.. and didn't see you in Radford.. see ya next season, you don't need
> a tee to identify you, I
> remember every lowlife bull****ting pussy *I ever met.(Hint: when I met you,
> I warned Gary that you were full of **** and a liar)... I'll put on a "mario
> is a hack"
> tee-shirt so you can know who I am... maybe I'll even add some information
> to the rear of the shirt...
>
> now own your work, you thief, it's the best work you ever did.... Pictures
> don't have the ability to lie, much like you don't have the ability to do a
> restoration or the ability to tell the truth...
> own it Marihack, it's yours, what do you see in these pictures? If you don't
> have the balls to answer the question, spit them out and give them back to
> the man they belong to:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY
>
> http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htmht...v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y- news story featuring Vintage
> Werks Hack Shop.

Just stopping in to say hi. :-)
I see more of the same old stuff in this thread. Nobody here likes
mario and he knows it but he stays around. Pretty sad. Consider
growing up, mario. I feel sorry for you. tsk tsk. *shakes head in
disgust*

Old December 3rd 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Shag wrote:

>>> I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
>>> Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,
>>> get a life
>>> I haven't seen you walk up to me once at a show and I even wore a
>>> Vintage Werks shirt to everyone,
>>> get a life

>> I have a life, hence no time to go to every show, just the quality shows...
>> you failed to show at
>> Bugout.. and didn't see you in Radford.. see ya next season, you don't need
>> a tee to identify you, I
>> remember every lowlife bull****ting pussy I ever met.(Hint: when I met you,
>> I warned Gary that you were full of **** and a liar)... I'll put on a "mario
>> is a hack"
>> tee-shirt so you can know who I am... maybe I'll even add some information
>> to the rear of the shirt...
>>
>> now own your work, you thief, it's the best work you ever did.... Pictures
>> don't have the ability to lie, much like you don't have the ability to do a
>> restoration or the ability to tell the truth...
>> own it Marihack, it's yours, what do you see in these pictures? If you don't
>> have the balls to answer the question, spit them out and give them back to
>> the man they belong to:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY
>>
>> http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htmht...v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y- news story featuring Vintage
>> Werks Hack Shop.

> Just stopping in to say hi. :-)
> I see more of the same old stuff in this thread. Nobody here likes
> mario and he knows it but he stays around. Pretty sad. Consider
> growing up, mario. I feel sorry for you. tsk tsk. *shakes head in
> disgust*

So Shaggie... ready to buy another acvw yet?

Oh and Hi back atcha.

O/T great lunch today Tom Malmevik VW air cooled 0 November 28th 09 02:25 AM
O/T great lunch today bugnut68 VW air cooled 0 November 28th 09 01:04 AM
I had spam for lunch Doc Dice[_2_] Driving 0 June 9th 09 03:54 PM
a great loss today rob Auto Photos 2 March 6th 09 02:38 PM
AWA [OFFER] Brake Pads, Great Deal and Whole Lot, Great Prices! Move quickly! [email protected] General 0 February 24th 06 11:52 AM