Pasture finds

Old November 6th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Pasture finds

"bugnut68" > wrote in message

I would make it a point to visit his shop and laugh in his face at the
****tiness of his work if I didn't have a gut instinct that he would
confront me with a 12 gauge, meth head style. He knows there's plenty
out there that want to beat his ass, and he admitted earlier to
packing a firearm into a show at which he was too chicken **** to
exit his friend's vehicle. I've got reasons to visit the east coast, I
have a friend in Maryland I could visit... I could easily swing down
Mario's way and tell him what I think face to face, and verify in
person what a truly waste of flesh he is, but I don't particularly
relish the idea of being brutally murdered by a pint-sized ****faced
twerp that's a career liar and ****bag con man.

____________

he's not worth it, and he knows it, that's why he lets his fingets type
things that his mouth would never deliver in person.... I'll see marichode
at some point, and I'll have no problem telling him exactly what is in those
pictures I keep posting links to. He may try to act like he's not worried,
but he is... He knows I won't mind approching him. Even marichode with a gun
doesn't worry me, he knows it.

Old November 6th 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> �is that the same AJ that you tried to steal his car and defraud his auto
> insurance?

No its just karma paying me back for him steeling money from me.

Chris I would tell you to come to Herbies on a thursday night and talk
to anyone that knows AJ, most will think hes in jail again, but you
don't want to know the truth. It seems your best way at attention. I
thought it was your rule to ignore me? how about I post only VW
related items and you and the rest of my stalker fan club do the
same. There are real situations out there that could use that time
and energy, I do a clean up amung otherthings what is it you do?

Hey again its 50 post more about me then anything.
Hey Bug nut post your real name and a picture I'll Go by the law and
send the police to deal with your threats , oh wait only real men
wouldn't hide behide a key board.

and yes I'm going to be playing with more VW's today ...Its just to
much fun being me.

Heres another truth for you, and the very nice woman that owns the
grill can tell you, that my customers like and respect me that I'm
always haveing lunch bought for me. I've never had to my lunch on a
friday. And I have an 88 yr old man bring me home made bread once a
week.

Have a nice day
Old November 6th 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randy

On Nov 6, 6:47*am, " > wrote:
> > is that the same AJ that you tried to steal his car and defraud his auto
> > insurance?

> No its just karma paying me back for him steeling money from me.

Some stole from you ? I doubt thats the real story but if it did just
happen
to be true, good for them.

> Chris I would tell you to come to Herbies on a thursday night and talk
> to anyone that knows AJ, most will think hes in jail again, but you
> don't want to know the truth. It seems your best way at attention. *I
> thought it was your rule to ignore me? *how about I post only VW
> related items and you and the rest of my stalker fan club do the
> same. * There are real situations out there that could use that time
> and energy, I do a clean up *amung otherthings * what is it you do?

How about you just disappear and don't come back ?
That would make everyone happy.

> Hey again its 50 post more about me then anything.
> Hey Bug nut post your real name and a picture *I'll Go by the law and
> send the police to deal with your threats , oh wait only real men
> wouldn't hide behide a key board.

You sure aren't a real man. Probably not any kind of man.

> and yes I'm going to be playing with more VW's today *...Its just to
> much fun being me.

Better you are playing with them then working on them.
Or did you steal some little kids hot wheels to play with ?

> Heres another truth for you, and the very nice woman that owns the
> grill can tell you, that my customers like and respect me that I'm
> always haveing lunch bought for me. *I've never had to my lunch on a
> friday. * And I have an 88 yr old man bring me home made bread once a
> week.

Mario, a true business man buys clients and customers lunch not the
other
way around. But you wouldn't know about such things.
Only ways you would get a meal bought for you is if you were the
dishwasher
or someone thought you were homeless and felt sorry for you.

88 year old man is probably your dad and grand dad or your suger
daddy.

Old November 6th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rusty Shackelford[_2_]

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> he's not worth it, and he knows it, that's why he lets his fingets type
> things that his mouth would never deliver in person.... I'll see marichode
> at some point, and I'll have no problem telling him exactly what is in those
> pictures I keep posting links to. He may try to act like he's not worried,
> but he is... He knows I won't mind approching him. Even marichode with a gun
> doesn't worry me, he knows it.

Anyone wondering what sort of character Mario has need only to look at
the video that someone posted earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

Look at the way he tries to weasel out in front of that reporter by
saying "my wife handles the billing". Wow, what a stand up guy.
Old November 6th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bugnut68

On Nov 6, 4:47*am, " > wrote:
> > is that the same AJ that you tried to steal his car and defraud his auto
> > insurance?

> No its just karma paying me back for him steeling money from me.
>
> Chris I would tell you to come to Herbies on a thursday night and talk
> to anyone that knows AJ, most will think hes in jail again, but you
> don't want to know the truth. It seems your best way at attention. *I
> thought it was your rule to ignore me? *how about I post only VW
> related items and you and the rest of my stalker fan club do the
> same. * There are real situations out there that could use that time
> and energy, I do a clean up *amung otherthings * what is it you do?
>
> Hey again its 50 post more about me then anything.
> Hey Bug nut post your real name and a picture *I'll Go by the law and
> send the police to deal with your threats , oh wait only real men
> wouldn't hide behide a key board.
>
> and yes I'm going to be playing with more VW's today *...Its just to
> much fun being me.
>
> Heres another truth for you, and the very nice woman that owns the
> grill can tell you, that my customers like and respect me that I'm
> always haveing lunch bought for me. *I've never had to my lunch on a
> friday. * And I have an 88 yr old man bring me home made bread once a
> week.
>
> Have a nice day

**** you, bitch. I never threatened you. Reread my post, you sack of
****. I said I would love to see someone punch you in the face... and
I stand by this. You DESERVE a severe ass kicking, and you YOURSELF
claimed to have smuggled in a firearm at a show... do I really need to
dig up that little tid bit of info, ****wad? It's out there, but I
know you, you won't admit to it or address it, just like you refuse to
address the fact you stole nine grand plus from Joan.

My name is out there, all you gotta do is look for it, you lying
weasel of a cocksucker twit.
Old November 7th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>No its just karma paying me back for him steeling money from me.

pretty hard to steal money from you when he was working in your shop for no
pay, eh?

>Chris I would tell you to come to Herbies on a thursday night and talk
>to anyone that knows AJ, most will think hes in jail again, but you
>don't want to know the truth.

this is where you are full of ****, as usual... *all* I am interested in is
the truth... but you refuse to even acknowledge anything even remotely
truthful.

>It seems your best way at attention. I
>thought it was your rule to ignore me?

it's not uncommon for you to not remember who said what... Hell you can't
even keep what you said straight... like Joan's car being show quality
work... but we all know it isn't, but as you said, you are not interested in
the truth... too bad the pictures tell the truth when you aren't man enough
to do the same...

> how about I post only VW
>related items and you and the rest of my stalker fan club do the
>same. There are real situations out there that could use that time
>and energy, I do a clean up amung otherthings what is it you do?

you are right, there are lots of situations that need attention.. mainly in
this vw hobby... letting folks know about the thieves such as you, is a
*good* thing...

>Hey again its 50 post more about me then anything.

yep, but only because we want to see how many times you can reply without
actually responding to the subject... Like what you, as a
professional(LOLOLOL) vw restorer, see in these links:
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug2.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

of course you will post 100's of more posts trying to avoid the above... but
you really don't need to own up to your pathetic attempt at bodywork, the
pictures don't lie, you do. FACT.

>Hey Bug nut post your real name and a picture I'll Go by the law and
>send the police to deal with your threats , oh wait only real men
>wouldn't hide behide a key board.

You do that and I'll be ****ed off... I'm still waiting for that letter from
that pansy lawyer you promised me... you know, the pansy lawyer with the
theiving, cocksucking wannabe bodyman for a client...

>and yes I'm going to be playing with more VW's today ...Its just to
>much fun being me.

since your definitions of words like "restoration" and the like are so
skewed, it's hard to tell what you mean by "playing with"... usually that
means stealing more parts, money, and the usual ration of bull**** on the
internet that you spew...

>Heres another truth for you, and the very nice woman that owns the
>grill can tell you, that my customers like and respect me that I'm
>always haveing lunch bought for me. I've never had to my lunch on a
>friday. And I have an 88 yr old man bring me home made bread once a
>week.

not sure what you think that means, I have customers and collegues (yes my
peers actually like me, don't you wish yours did? then again your "peers"
would be similar liars, theives, and crackheads?) that buy my lunch all the
time... no need to brag on it, I actually have the honest income to buy
theres too... seems your "customers" have a softspot for those that have
nothing. the only difference between you and those living in the local
mission is you have a computer that you either stole or used stolen money to
get...

>Have a nice day

always do, and an honest one too... I'd suggest you do that, but I don't
really want to waste *that* much of my breath.

Old November 7th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Rusty Shackelford" > wrote in message

> Look at the way he tries to weasel out in front of that reporter by saying
> "my wife handles the billing". Wow, what a stand up guy.

takes a real man to stand up for his wife... only takes being a bitch like
Mario to tell the reporter that his wife is the thief, not him... He'd
probably do the same thing if someone did confront him, get behind his wife
so the one that might have a chance can do the fighting.. the other one
would then turn and run... Mario, don't trip over your skirt or tampon
string.

Old November 8th 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rusty Shackelford[_2_]

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Rusty Shackelford" > wrote in message
> >
>> Look at the way he tries to weasel out in front of that reporter by saying
>> "my wife handles the billing". Wow, what a stand up guy.

> takes a real man to stand up for his wife... only takes being a bitch like
> Mario to tell the reporter that his wife is the thief, not him... He'd
> probably do the same thing if someone did confront him, get behind his wife
> so the one that might have a chance can do the fighting.. the other one
> would then turn and run... Mario, don't trip over your skirt or tampon
> string.

Reckon it itches when Mario gets sand in his vagina? Probably puts him
in an irritable mode. Or maybe that's just PMS.