2000 300M Headlight Assembly

Old March 14th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Amistad

Default 2000 300M Headlight Assembly

My wife had a very minor collision against the back of another car a few
days ago. The other car was virtually unscathed. However, our 300M had a
little damage, which includes the cracking of the passenger side headlight
assembly. I'm trying to decide if this is something that I can repair
myself, but I'm not certain of just what needs to be taken loose to make
room to remove the broken assembly. Any insight you could share would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Amistad

Old March 15th 07, 10:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

Amistad wrote:

> My wife had a very minor collision against the back of another car a few
> days ago. The other car was virtually unscathed. However, our 300M had a
> little damage, which includes the cracking of the passenger side headlight
> assembly. I'm trying to decide if this is something that I can repair
> myself, but I'm not certain of just what needs to be taken loose to make
> room to remove the broken assembly. Any insight you could share would be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks!
>
> Amistad

The front facia needs to be partially removed to get the headlight
assembly in and out. You can find details on how to do it with
shortcuts using a search on the 300M Club forums
(http://300mclub.org/forums/privmsg.php?folder=inbox)

Consider joining the Club - lost of good info. and comerad - uhh -
comarader - uhh - we have a good time.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old March 17th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

shermanandassociates.com. i think i got it right, good parts at half the cost

Old March 17th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Amistad

"Bill Putney" dropped by and offered some thoughts, including:
> Consider joining the Club - lost of good info. and comerad - uhh -
> comarader - uhh - we have a good time.

I appreciate your reply, Bill. I think I will do just that!

Amistad

Old March 17th 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Amistad

"philthy" offered a web site to examine:
> shermanandassociates.com. i think i got it right, good parts at half the
> cost

Thanks for the reply, philthy. That link got me started on the quest, but I
think you meant to point me to this one:

http://www.shermanparts.com/

Amistad
'grateful for any and all helpful info!'

Old March 17th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

yep i did