2 weird driving related local news stories in one day

Old January 3rd 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default 2 weird driving related local news stories in one day

>> My client's in Kearny Mesa, on Balboa near the 163

In article .com>,
"Dave" > says:

>Near the In-N-Out? That's my favourite In-N-Out in San Diego.

I couldn't tell ya- but not being from CA, I seriously don't get
what has to be a from-childhood-experience or something the hype
that surrounds I'n'O; I've never liked their burgers nor fries
(Jack ro0lz!!1, though).

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898
Old January 3rd 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> He probably got you confused with one of the other Daves.

Like that "schizophrenic" one Dave C./Mike T./Ted B. ?

Old January 3rd 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 06:02:07 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On 2 Jan 2006 18:16:03 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:
>
>>> No, you never see a problem with using deadly force to stop someone
>>> from flipping off a cop, either.

>>I have to wonder now who you think I am? I've never said anything like
>>that, and you're a dirty ****ing liar for accusing me of such.

>He probably got you confused with one of the other Daves.

Could be, and if I did, I am VERY SORRY.

SO CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!! :-)
Old January 3rd 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 3 Jan 2006 09:25:20 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:

>Scott en Aztlán wrote:

>> >I have to wonder now who you think I am? I've never said anything like
>> >that, and you're a dirty ****ing liar for accusing me of such.

>> He probably got you confused with one of the other Daves.

>I forgot that not everyone probably knows which Dave uses which email
>address. If it was something that simple I'll forgive him. =)
>
>Dave Hogan

Thank you. I am very frustrated, because some of the Dave's here are
very ignorant, while others (like me) are stupendously intelligent!!
Old January 3rd 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 3 Jan 2006 09:25:20 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:

>Scott en Aztlán wrote:

>> >I have to wonder now who you think I am? I've never said anything like
>> >that, and you're a dirty ****ing liar for accusing me of such.

>> He probably got you confused with one of the other Daves.

>I forgot that not everyone probably knows which Dave uses which email
>address. If it was something that simple I'll forgive him. =)
>
>Dave Hogan

One other thing, you don't usually include your last name, and since I
have Agent sent to NOT show headers, I don't see your E-Mail address.
Old January 3rd 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

DTJ wrote:
> On 3 Jan 2006 09:25:20 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:
>

> >Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> >> He probably got you confused with one of the other Daves.

> >I forgot that not everyone probably knows which Dave uses which email
> >address. If it was something that simple I'll forgive him. =)
> >
> >Dave Hogan

> One other thing, you don't usually include your last name, and since I
> have Agent sent to NOT show headers, I don't see your E-Mail address.

I can't find a setting for a .sig on GoogleGroups, and considering I
read the group from about 50 different computers I've just changed my
name to Dave in SD for future reference. I would just use DPH, but
someone's already got that too.

Dave Hogan

Old January 5th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 3 Jan 2006 15:17:47 -0800, "Dave in SD" >
wrote:

>> One other thing, you don't usually include your last name, and since I
>> have Agent sent to NOT show headers, I don't see your E-Mail address.

>I can't find a setting for a .sig on GoogleGroups, and considering I
>read the group from about 50 different computers I've just changed my
>name to Dave in SD for future reference. I would just use DPH, but
>someone's already got that too.
>
>Dave Hogan

Well now I really feel like a ****. I hope the decision was your own,
and not because of my failings.
Old January 5th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

DTJ wrote:
> On 3 Jan 2006 15:17:47 -0800, "Dave in SD" >
> wrote:
>
> >> One other thing, you don't usually include your last name, and since I
> >> have Agent sent to NOT show headers, I don't see your E-Mail address.

> >I can't find a setting for a .sig on GoogleGroups, and considering I
> >read the group from about 50 different computers I've just changed my
> >name to Dave in SD for future reference. I would just use DPH, but
> >someone's already got that too.
> >
> >Dave Hogan

> Well now I really feel like a ****. I hope the decision was your own,
> and not because of my failings.

I got confused by it a few times too. And I'm a Dave. =)

Dave Hogan

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM
Are japs controlling the Blue Ribbon Coalition? Sportsmen Against Bush 4x4 6 December 20th 03 03:58 AM