FS 2000 convertible

Old March 13th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default FS 2000 convertible

2000 Black with gray leather black top convertible.
select ride heads up display. this car has all options you could get.
19750 miles and the car is perfect, $19,000.
^
Sales speak, not mine.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old March 14th 06, 03:15 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Is this your car??

Old March 14th 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Is this your car??

No, people know I'm looking for a Corvette and I get all kinds of
leads. Few know what a "bumper car" is so they see one for sale they
let me know. Most leads are just a wild goose chase but then you never
know when one will be just what you're looking for. I drove for 6
hours to look at one and it is stored behind so much stuff you can't
get a good look at it but if it's anything like what I did see the
hunt is over. Tentative deal has been struck and will go back with a
trailer when it comes out of storage. Un-molested but in the need of a
freshening up.

Old March 14th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Dad wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Is this your car??
>>

> No, people know I'm looking for a Corvette and I get all kinds of
> leads. Few know what a "bumper car" is so they see one for sale they
> let me know. Most leads are just a wild goose chase but then you never
> know when one will be just what you're looking for. I drove for 6
> hours to look at one and it is stored behind so much stuff you can't
> get a good look at it but if it's anything like what I did see the
> hunt is over. Tentative deal has been struck and will go back with a
> trailer when it comes out of storage. Un-molested but in the need of a
> freshening up.

Outstanding value Dad. With a good detailing it would probably go for $
10K more than the ask if it were in So Cal.

--
PJ
'89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe
Old March 14th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"PJ" > wrote in message
> Outstanding value Dad. With a good detailing it would probably go
> for $ 10K more than the ask if it were in So Cal.
>
> --
> PJ
> '89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe

Like allot of the goose chases I've looked at this one is also not as
presented. The text was 19K and the sender assumed it was the price, I
think it referred to the miles and don't intend to check it as it is
of no interest to me.

Old March 15th 06, 02:59 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

where is the info on this car?