Huttu, 8:16, Nurburgring, GTL movie 115Mb

Old January 31st 06, 10:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Huttu, 8:16, Nurburgring, GTL movie 115Mb

http://www.drivingitalia.net/articol...=focuson&id=32

Your Italian is probably as good as mine*, but I don't think you'll have
any problem finding this redlineracing training video with voiceover.
Worth a look, especially if you've yet to be tempted by the
driving delights on offer in GTL.

Andrew McP

*I can manage a little latin if I'm drunk enough, but I'm not sure that
counts.
Old January 31st 06, 10:29 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

> redlineracing

Team Redline, sorry.

Andrew McP

Old January 31st 06, 11:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

> Team Redline, sorry.

Ok, third time lucky. It would probably have been a lot easier just to
just post...
http://www.teamredline.co.uk/

Not a word of Italian in sight!

Andrew McP
Old February 2nd 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>> Team Redline, sorry.
>
> Ok, third time lucky. It would probably have been a lot easier just to
> just post... http://www.teamredline.co.uk/

Great video! A must for anyone who's a fan of Nordscleife or GTL.

Old February 2nd 06, 09:32 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

(Steve Simpson) wrote:

> Great video!

Great but also annoying. I drive exactly like that, I swear... I just do
it about a minute slower.

Maybe I need a slower watch? :-)

Andrew McP
Old February 4th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Thank you for the link, great news

Rolf

p.s.: I'm happy to see some more important using and traffic in RAS, good
news too

Old February 4th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Steve Simpson" > wrote in :

>>> Team Redline, sorry.

>> Ok, third time lucky. It would probably have been a lot easier just to
>> just post... http://www.teamredline.co.uk/

> Great video! A must for anyone who's a fan of Nordscleife or GTL.

since it is a .vcr file, I'm assuming that you need gtl to view it
correct?

dave henrie
Old February 4th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Following the 1st links to the final page, I got it as a 50 meg avi.

OT Funny Movie vwluvrs VW air cooled 3 October 31st 05 06:16 PM
Saw the new Herbie Movie Today Bill Berckman VW air cooled 4 July 5th 05 07:32 PM
Herbie Movie Bill Berckman VW air cooled 1 June 18th 05 10:50 PM
Survey: Movie and TV cars auto enthusiasts love the most Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 June 8th 05 04:15 AM
Watching an old movie tonight... Paul Driving 1 May 25th 05 06:41 PM