Please REMIND your friends and family, Slow drivers must be onthe right lane or you will be ticketed.

Old January 2nd 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

Default Please REMIND your friends and family, Slow drivers must be onthe right lane or you will be ticketed.

On Jan 2, 2:00*am, "Crap Detector" > wrote: <maniacal
crossposting adjusted>

> What possesses someone driving a
> minivan--the same person that has been holding up not only you but also
> an entire lane of traffic for upwards of fifteen miles--to suddenly speed
> up?

You could observe fifteen miles of Rt. 26 from the air, but nowhere
else.

> These people will hit ninety miles-per-hour just so that no one
> passes them and then slam on their breaks as soon as the right lane
> merges back in.

You must have been very near the front of the queue then (making it
impossible to observe more than a single mile of traffic front or
rear) but none of your party thought to pull out a camera and document
this exceptional event?

> One has to wonder; do these people have bulletproof cars,
> built-in machine guns or a death wish?

Actually, I'm wondering where the "ticket" comes in...

Obviously, you're completely full of ****.
-----

- gpsman