Gas is cheaper in Tijuana

Old April 25th 08, 07:28 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,la.transportation
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Gas is cheaper in Tijuana

Hi Viatologists,

Gas now sells for ~USD 2.60 per gallon in Tijuana. Guess who's coming
to fill up their tanks?

State-controlled Pemex will be making out like gangbusters this
month. Its about time the USA's southern neighbour gets a shot in the
arm for their developing economy. The Worldwide Highway Library is a
premier provider of photographs and videos from México. Offering
video dialogue in Spanish and an intimate journey of photos that take
Federal Route 2 from Tijuana to Tecate and San Luis, we invite you to
visit our content:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com > Photographs > Americas > Mexico
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com > Videos > Americas > Mexico

Bring down the wall,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old April 25th 08, 02:01 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,la.transportation
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
>Hi Viatologists,
>
>Gas now sells for ~USD 2.60 per gallon in Tijuana. Guess who's coming
>to fill up their tanks?
>
>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275633,00.html

And the good news is, banging Carl's mom is still $20 in the Zona Rosa.

// couldn't resist

Old April 25th 08, 07:57 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,la.transportation
George Grapman

How much of that savings gets eaten up in the crawl back north to
the border?
Old April 25th 08, 08:11 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,la.transportation
armourereric

On Apr 25, 11:57�am, George Grapman > wrote:
> � � How much of that savings gets eaten up in the crawl back north to
> the border?

Plus, don't forget their marketing slogan: "A quart of used motor oil
in every gallon"

Eric