Trying to find Carpet Spray Paint (Dye) for the 2006 Corvette rearcarpetting .

Old September 12th 09, 08:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

Default Trying to find Carpet Spray Paint (Dye) for the 2006 Corvette rearcarpetting .

Has anyone run across the exact shade of Grey for the rear
carpetting ? Where ? Thanks.
Old September 13th 09, 01:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Drake_893

On Sep 12, 3:14*pm, " > wrote:
> Has anyone run across the exact shade of Grey for the rear
> carpetting ? *Where ? *Thanks.

What happened? Maybe you want to replace it (Corvette Central, Mid-
America)?
Old September 13th 09, 07:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 13, 7:57*am, Drake_893 > wrote:
> On Sep 12, 3:14*pm, " > wrote:
>
> > Has anyone run across the exact shade of Grey for the rear
> > carpetting ? *Where ? *Thanks.

> What happened? *Maybe you want to replace it (Corvette Central, Mid-
> America)?

Got some small brown adhesive spots on the carpet ; cant remove
using adhesive removers. Would like to touch it up with matching
grey Fabric Paint . Would like an exact match...but maybe the
DupliColor fabric paint i saw yesterday is a good match. Will have to
spray a sample and compare it to the carpetting.
Old September 13th 09, 08:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
J R

I've used fabric paint in one of my cars before & the first time I
washed the carpets, most of the dye came out. i would suggest trying the
spray on a scrap piece of carpet, letting it dry & see what you think.
You'll notice a difference in the feel of the carpet also.

Old September 13th 09, 09:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 13, 2:33*pm, (J R) wrote:
> I've used fabric paint in one of my cars before & the first time I
> washed the carpets, most of the dye came out. i would suggest trying the
> spray on a scrap piece of carpet, letting it dry & see what you think.
> You'll notice a difference in the feel of the carpet also.

Ok. Will do. Thanks. Ive used Blue Fabric Paint in my 1970 for the
blue carpetting and it lasts quite awhile and is a perfect match. Got
that thru Mid America but i didnt see Grey for the 2006.

Paint spray guns HLS Technology 13 April 9th 08 11:27 PM
Spray paint recommendations Old Car Chrysler 2 April 2nd 05 07:02 AM
spray paint on car *vandalism* ed Technology 11 March 19th 05 12:25 AM
Remove spray paint from car. Waj General 5 December 18th 04 03:29 AM
cranberry spray paint randy Saturn 1 June 27th 04 06:04 AM