Please help, turn signals on 90 mustang GT won't work!!!

Old October 21st 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
mike[_13_]

Default Please help, turn signals on 90 mustang GT won't work!!!

To start with let me say I have looked at every newsgroup regarding
this question and have found many answers. My 90 gt's turn signals and
hazards do not work, I replaced both flashers and check all fuses and
bulbs and they are good. But, I still do not have turn signals or
hazards. I don't really care about the hazards as much as I would love
for my turn signals to work. Please, please if anyone has any ideas or
has had this similar situation, your help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Old October 21st 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Big Al[_1_]

"mike" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> To start with let me say I have looked at every newsgroup regarding
> this question and have found many answers. My 90 gt's turn signals and
> hazards do not work, I replaced both flashers and check all fuses and
> bulbs and they are good. But, I still do not have turn signals or
> hazards. I don't really care about the hazards as much as I would love
> for my turn signals to work. Please, please if anyone has any ideas or
> has had this similar situation, your help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks.

The directional signal switch is a known problem..

Al

Old October 21st 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Big Al wrote:
> "mike" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > To start with let me say I have looked at every newsgroup regarding
> > this question and have found many answers. My 90 gt's turn signals and
> > hazards do not work, I replaced both flashers and check all fuses and
> > bulbs and they are good. But, I still do not have turn signals or
> > hazards. I don't really care about the hazards as much as I would love
> > for my turn signals to work. Please, please if anyone has any ideas or
> > has had this similar situation, your help would be much appreciated.
> > Thanks.
> >

> The directional signal switch is a known problem..
>
> Al

I had to repalce my hazard switch (I also have a 90 GT) and that fixed
my problem of my turn signals not working. Something about the relay
through the hazard switch, I was easily able to find one in my local
junk yard (i know a guy with a foxbody junkyard!) and it was easily
replaced and fixed the problem.