Ford, plaintiffs finalize manifold suit settlement

Old December 17th 05, 05:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Ford, plaintiffs finalize manifold suit settlement

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...512170310/1148

Also see http://www.fordmanifoldsettlement.com/

Old December 21st 05, 05:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Jim Moore" > wrote in message

> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...512170310/1148
>
> Also see http://www.fordmanifoldsettlement.com/

Today I took the receipt to the local dealer. They copied it and said
to expect the check in the mail in a couple weeks.

Old December 22nd 05, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Ford, plaintiffs finalize - just 90 days to file!!!!

I have a comment, and a correction.

IF you are eligible, you have just til Mar 16 to file.

As of today, the settlement website below has what I believe to be
incorrect info on it. It says:
"If you paid to replace the intake manifold on your Class Vehicle and
your vehicle was initially sold less than seven years ago..."
I believe the settlement actually applies to older cars than that, just
so long as you can prove that it failed before it was 7 years old.

Henry