Big rig drivers slow down to save fuel

Old March 31st 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Mitchell Holman

Default Big rig drivers slow down to save fuel

"Smirnoff" > wrote in
. verio.net:

> "Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
>
>> "Smirnoff" > wrote in
>> @newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net:

>>> You lie continually and everyone can see that. You have
>>> nothing but bare claims that you can not back up.
>>> Therefore you lose.
>>>

>> Small wonder why so few people bothering to
>> respond to Bonde bizarre rantings.

> He is crying now. He is always the first to attack and the first to
> cry. He
> must have been the one the bully always picked on in the school yard
> playground. He must have run do daddy on a regular basis.Squealed on
> everyone and generally had no friends.

That is a common trait with the conservatives around here.
They seem to wear their petulance and immaturity on their sleeves
like they are *proud* of it or something....

Mitchell Holman

"I reported Gary Rosell for making just such a threat
against Katherine Harris a few years back. Got him thrown
off his isp too."
Kurt Nicklas, 02/18/08, bragging about being a tattle-tale.

"Liberalism represents everything bad about humanity,
and those who embrace it deserve to be killed."
"MF Ogilvie", compassionate conservative, 9/28/05

"We right-wingers have no reason we shouldn't call
Ms. Sheehan the "Mom Who Sucks Muslim Cock."
Steven D. Litvintchouk, Aug 29, 2005

"Is there a possibility two people can work with each other?
In the same office?"
"VRWC", having been caught posting as "Machiavelli" and "Greg
Brown" and "John Q. Smith", 1/15/08

"Oh, would you go **** yourself?
Jim Alder, Nov 20, 2007

"You ****ing cowardly cocksucker"
Jim Alder, July 25, 2007

"**** you and the whore you rode in on."
Sept 11, 2007

"**** off and die, hatemongering asshole."
Jim Alder, Mar 28, 2007

"Damn, that namecalling is SUCH an effective debate
technique and you Leftwingers use it SO well."
Jim Alder, Dec 12, 2007

Old March 31st 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Smirnoff wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the frontal
> attack' )" > wrote in message
>
> > Mitchell Holman wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the
> >> frontal attack' )" > wrote
> >> in :

> >> So Clinton failed to see into the future just like
> >> Bush failed to look into the future and prevent 9/11.
> >>
> >> Do you realize how silly that argument is?
> >>

> > So you are saying that Bush shouldn't have invaded
> > Afghanistan before 9/11 either? There, I win again.

> >> None of the suicide attackers came from Iraq.
> >>
> >> Facts one, crazy Bonde speculation zero.
> >>

> > You can't refute what I say, so you personally attack me.
> > What I said is exactly correct.

> You lie continually and everyone can see that. You have nothing but bare
> claims that you can not back up. Therefore you lose.

What is the "lie" supposed to be? Just answer the question.

--
"Question, two men starving to death decide to eat their hair like
spaghetti. Is that funny?"
Old March 31st 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Smirnoff wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the frontal
> attack' )" > wrote in message
>
> > Smirnoff wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the
> >> frontal
> >> attack' )" > wrote in
> >> message

> >> You ignor them because you have no other choice. They
> >> back up what I have been pointing out so you run.
> >> Running is all you do.
> >>

> > I'm not going to play your games. You provide nonsense
> > URLs to whatever in the effort to trick me to go try to
> > figure out whatever is at those locations you are talking
> > about. Of course there will be no there there, but
> > because you haven't quoted anything, there's no way I can
> > respond. I've caught on to your type.
> >

> Your type is Bush and his lies. You continue to refuse comment on the proof
> of what Bush said like the coward you are. You run.You lose.

I'm right here. I'm once again asking you to post your "proof". Put
it right here ------>

Old March 31st 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Smirnoff wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the frontal
> attack' )" > wrote in message
>
> > Smirnoff wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the
> >> frontal
> >> attack' )" > wrote in
> >> message

> >> You have never backed up anything you post. I have done
> >> so repeatedly but you refuse to look at any cites I have
> >> supplied. This is what I have been pointing out that you
> >> have been running from.
> >>

> > You need to post QUOTES backed up from serious news
> > sources. You won't do that because you aren't telling the
> > truth.

> I need not do any such thing. What are you afraid of? You run from the
> facts as shown by a video of Bush. Is that video a fake?

I don't know what you are talking about. Post whatever your proof
is right here ------>

Old March 31st 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Smirnoff wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the frontal
> attack' )" > wrote in message
>
> > "Jorge W. Arbusto, Presidentchul Candydate" wrote:
> >>
> >> Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the

> >> So, are you really Bill O'Reilly?
> >>

> > I don't know

> You sure don't.

Now you've resorted to cutting up my sentences to change their
meaning. What pusillanimity.

Old March 31st 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Smirnoff wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the frontal
> attack' )" > wrote in message
>
> > Smirnoff wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bill Bonde ( 'the oblique allusion in lieu of the
> >> frontal
> >> attack' )" > wrote in
> >> message

> >> He instrusct the CIA to continue to hint for Bin Laden
> >> while Bush stopped.
> >>

> > That isn't what happened at all.

> It sure is. I have posted references but you refuse to view them

I'm not going to scour blogs to figure out what part you are
referring to. It's like me posting www.nytimes.com and claiming
that proves something I'm saying. What page? What paragraph? A cite
includes the URL to show it is genuine but it also includes the
text so that the person knows what you are referring to.

> Thus you
> are not debating like you claim but lying like I have been pointing out. You
> have nothing but fabrications of your own.

What's the "lie" and what are the "fabrications"? Put them right
here ------>

> >> can post cites but you will again run away from the
> >> truth and refure to read what is right in front of your
> >> eyes.
> >>

> > You don't have any valid cites because you are
> > confabulating again.

> You have never even looked at any so you are lying again.

I've extensively read on these subjects. It's unlikely anything you
can provide would be new to me. The only thing you can do is
continue to not cite properly and I'm just not going to play your
silly game.

> >> Cite your BS if you can. You can not so you lie. Clinton
> >> was repeatedly accused of wagging the dog.
> >>

> > Repeatedly?

> Continually. Bush put a stop to any hunt of Bin Laden.

But that's a lie. There are 50,000 NATO troops in Afghanistan right
now trying to deal with bin Laden and his boys.

> > The only attack on bin Laden that I know of
> > was when Clinton planned to lie under oath about Monica.
> > That sure seems like wagging the dog.

> He was not allowed to do anything but defend himself. Because of his sex
> life that is reason to deny him? You are a true moron.

When you said the following, you lied, didn't you?: "He was not
allowed to do anything but defend himself."

> > In any case, what
> > other attacks on bin Laden are you referring to? Or were
> > the "repeated" references to him wagging the dog all
> > about that one incident?

You can't answer these questions, can you?

> >> Yes. the sanctions were working.
> >>

> > There was no progress. And there were efforts to end the
> > sanctions by the French and others, who sought out the
> > oil contracts that Iraq could then act on with them.

> >> You lie again.
> >>

> > A command can't be a lie.
> >

> >> They were working and Bush's inaction gave us 911.
> >>

> > That's an attempt to state a "fact" and you know that
> > that "fact" isn't true, that's the definition of a lie.
> > The hijackers were training in the US when Clinton was
> > president. The material reason for their success appears
> > to be a lack of co-ordination between CIA and the FBI.
> > That lack of co-ordination has its history in Clinton era
> > insistence that both agencies not share information, that
> > there be a fire wall between them. That was a mistake at
> > least in the degree it was done. But what it isn't is
> > Bush's fault.
> >

> >> You are
> >> total BS. I am refuting more of what you say but you
> >> will say I have refuted nothing. You are a whacko and
> >> one of the less than a third of the nation that still
> >> supports Bush. You are a fool.
> >>

> > What are you refuting? Your assertions aren't refutations.
> >

> Once again you have refused to follow any references. Why is that? What are
> you afraid of coward?

Provide a URL and a short quote backing up whatever you are
claiming. I'll read that. I've said I'll read that from the start.
Do that and I'll read it. Play your games where you send me to some
stupid blog to read some dime store novel, no I'm not playing.