STUDENT DRIVER! Lesson #1: KRETP

Old April 21st 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Default STUDENT DRIVER! Lesson #1: KRETP

Was out and about earlier today and noted a grey Chevy Sedan creeping
along the opposite direction. Kinda got my attention and I noted that it
had "STUDENT DRIVER," on front and back bumpers and on the door with
"Safety 1st Driver Education," or something like that also on the door.

The other thing I noted is that they apparently don't teach "Drive
right, pass left," (nod to SEA) on multilane roads at this "school,"
either as the student driver was being a classic LLB.

--
"Goody! A challenge! This is going to be fun!"
-- Q
Old April 21st 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Apr 21, 2:32 pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> Was out and about earlier today and noted a grey Chevy Sedan creeping
> along the opposite direction. Kinda got my attention and I noted that it
> had "STUDENT DRIVER," on front and back bumpers and on the door with
> "Safety 1st Driver Education," or something like that also on the door.
>
> The other thing I noted is that they apparently don't teach "Drive
> right, pass left," (nod to SEA) on multilane roads at this "school,"
> either as the student driver was being a classic LLB.
>
> --
> "Goody! A challenge! This is going to be fun!"
> -- Q

You would think that there would be an instructor in the passenger
seat when a student driver is at the wheel. If so, the instructor was
apparently giving the student some nasty LLB tips. Time to fire an
instructor.

Old April 21st 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a sure sign
that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling themself MLOM said this
in rec.autos.driving:
> You would think that there would be an instructor in the passenger
> seat when a student driver is at the wheel. If so, the instructor was
> apparently giving the student some nasty LLB tips. Time to fire an
> instructor.

Maybe S&DDAM's evil twin was the instructor? :-0

--
N eed
A nother
Old April 22nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer wrote:
> Was out and about earlier today and noted a grey Chevy Sedan creeping
> along the opposite direction. Kinda got my attention and I noted that it
> had "STUDENT DRIVER," on front and back bumpers and on the door with
> "Safety 1st Driver Education," or something like that also on the door.
>
> The other thing I noted is that they apparently don't teach "Drive
> right, pass left," (nod to SEA) on multilane roads at this "school,"
> either as the student driver was being a classic LLB.

Was the SLB (speeding lane blocker) driving at the speed limit? If so
then you have no complaint. No one is required to get out of your way
so you can break the law. THINK
Old April 22nd 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a sure sign
that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling themself Speeders &
Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS - the complete resource for all GAY KID
PORN, spewed forth this crap all over the landscape in
rec.autos.driving:

> necromancer wrote:
> > Was out and about earlier today and noted a grey Chevy Sedan creeping
> > along the opposite direction. Kinda got my attention and I noted that it
> > had "STUDENT DRIVER," on front and back bumpers and on the door with
> > "Safety 1st Driver Education," or something like that also on the door.
> >
> > The other thing I noted is that they apparently don't teach "Drive
> > right, pass left," (nod to SEA) on multilane roads at this "school,"
> > either as the student driver was being a classic LLB.
> >

> Was the SLB (speeding lane blocker) driving at the speed limit?

Well under it. You lose.

> If so then you have no complaint.

You still lose, el faggio. How does it feel to lose every arguement that
you get your sorry self into, luser?

> No one is required to get out of your way
> so you can break the law. THINK

1) I was going the opposite direction, you twit. How else would I have
been able to read the front bumper, you **** for brains moron? 2) I was
stopped at the intersection waiting for this learner to clear the
intersection to make a left turn. I don't drive like you, an admitted
speeder, red light runner and killer. To use your own words: THINK.

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj