Alfa Keys

Old February 28th 05, 09:58 PM
Lodgey

Default Alfa Keys

I only have one key for my Alfa Romeo Spider 1999, does any one know
how to get hold of any more without consulting the dealer? but if
dealer has to be consulted has anyone got a clue on charges?
Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Alfa-Romeo...ict105413.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=490369
Old March 1st 05, 09:48 AM
David Beamish

Lodgey wibbled in this way:

> I only have one key for my Alfa Romeo Spider 1999, does any one know
> how to get hold of any more without consulting the dealer? but if
> dealer has to be consulted has anyone got a clue on charges?
> Thanks

Aren't they 40 quid for the key and 60 quid to program it (at dealers)..

However not sure how they do that if you dont have the master key?

--
David

Nobody writes them like they used to
so it might as well be me
Old March 1st 05, 07:52 PM
alfistagj

If it's a code key, you'll have to go see a dealer.
Don't forget to take the car's papers with you and some ID of yourselves.
They need this to be sure you're the official owner.
Then pay, wait, and wait until the new key arrives.
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"Lodgey" <UseLinkToEmail@New & Used Cars Forums - AutoForumz.com> schreef in
bericht ...

Old March 1st 05, 08:21 PM
SteveH

Lodgey <UseLinkToEmail@New & Used Cars Forums - AutoForumz.com> wrote:

> I only have one key for my Alfa Romeo Spider 1999, does any one know
> how to get hold of any more without consulting the dealer? but if
> dealer has to be consulted has anyone got a clue on charges?
> Thanks

If you search on google, there's several automotive locksmiths that can
copy a non-master Fiat / Alfa CODE key.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - VW Passat 1.8T 20V SE - COSOC KOTL