2003 Grand Caravan - Stabilizer bushings

Old March 4th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
ncs

Default 2003 Grand Caravan - Stabilizer bushings

If I need to replace the stabilizer bushings (need to check out an
occasional front end noise first) should I get them at the dealer or
aftermarket (if available).

thanks,
nick

Old March 5th 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
jdoe[_1_]

I like the NAPA ones better. I also like their end links (the top line ones)
better than the oems

Old March 6th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

the urethane ones are the way to go but make sure you apply silglide to the bar and
then install them they will hold up longer

Old March 7th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
ncs

Thank you, do you know where I can get the silglide ? Is it a lubricant
that I put on the bar where the bushings go ?

Old March 7th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
ncs

One more question, the sway bar bushings look pretty easy to replace, I've
done that before on a 1993 GV. Are the stabilizer bar link bushings
relatively easy to replace also ?

thanks again
nick

2003 Grand Caravan ncs Chrysler 3 May 19th 06 03:11 AM
2003 Grand Caravan AWD - AWD not working. [email protected] Dodge 0 December 10th 05 01:52 PM
K&N filter in Grand Caravan 2003, 3.3 lt cosza Chrysler 1 March 9th 05 08:37 PM
2003 Grand Caravan sun visors replacement cosza Chrysler 6 November 14th 04 02:52 PM
2003 Grand Caravan, best gasoline to use? FaXiA Dodge 6 September 22nd 04 04:04 AM