I Gotta Laugh

Old February 22nd 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
CobraJet[_2_]

Default I Gotta Laugh

WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"

I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
at it. Man, are you out of touch.

--
CobraJet
Old February 22nd 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jason O

CobraJet wrote:
> WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
> planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
> page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
> new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
> instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"
>
> I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
> can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
> at it. Man, are you out of touch.

Yeah, this group has really gone to ****. All I see is Patrick doing
his normal mass-media puke, and a few clueless newbies. The newbies
would be best served taking their newbie questions to web forums. It's
amazing to me that actually knowledgeable people like Warman and Big Al
stick around.

--
Jason
Old February 22nd 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
> planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
> page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
> new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
> instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"
>
> I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
> can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
> at it. Man, are you out of touch.
>
> --
> CobraJet

FYI:
Nobody here want to hear your silly ****, that's why the illustrious Usenet
group you created is dead.
Don't you have a bottle of crappy ale and a welfare check calling your name
somewhere ELSE?
What's the matter? Your private little web thing didn't pan out?

Old February 23rd 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Jason O" > wrote in message
> CobraJet wrote:
>> WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
>> planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
>> page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
>> new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
>> instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"
>>
>> I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
>> can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
>> at it. Man, are you out of touch.
>>

> Yeah, this group has really gone to ****. All I see is Patrick doing his
> normal mass-media puke, and a few clueless newbies. The newbies would be
> best served taking their newbie questions to web forums. It's amazing to
> me that actually knowledgeable people like Warman and Big Al stick around.
>
> --
> Jason

You're being funny, right? The irony is too thick.

dwight

Old February 23rd 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
> planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
> page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
> new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
> instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"

I love spam. Can't get enough of it. It fills up my inbox at work and at
home, and now is a welcome addition to the newsgoups I read. In fact, I'll
take a daily dose of spam from ANY automotive supplier over anything you
might "contribute."

Your holier-than-thou garbage wore thin years ago.

> I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
> can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
> at it. Man, are you out of touch.
>
> --
> CobraJet

So, you can't argue with the replies, but you want to hold them up for your
own ridicule anyway? Great, ya old fart. That's great.

Glad to see you're still hanging around ramfm to protect us from ourselves.

dwight

Old February 23rd 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
CobraJet[_2_]

In article >, dwight
> wrote:

> "Jason O" > wrote in message
> > CobraJet wrote:
> >> WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
> >> planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
> >> page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
> >> new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
> >> instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"
> >>
> >> I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
> >> can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
> >> at it. Man, are you out of touch.
> >>

> > Yeah, this group has really gone to ****. All I see is Patrick doing his
> > normal mass-media puke, and a few clueless newbies. The newbies would be
> > best served taking their newbie questions to web forums. It's amazing to
> > me that actually knowledgeable people like Warman and Big Al stick around.
> >
> > --
> > Jason

> You're being funny, right? The irony is too thick.
>
> dwight

Yeah, Jason, that is pretty ironic. I mean, if these guys can't
*see* us, then we must be history. Right?

Anyway, my post was to point out how incredible it was that you two
are unfamiliar with MP Brakes, not to enlighten you about the BB group.

--
CobraJet
Old February 23rd 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jason O

dwight wrote:
> "Jason O" > wrote in message
>> CobraJet wrote:
>>> WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
>>> planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
>>> page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
>>> new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
>>> instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"
>>>
>>> I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
>>> can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
>>> at it. Man, are you out of touch.
>>>

>> Yeah, this group has really gone to ****. All I see is Patrick doing his
>> normal mass-media puke, and a few clueless newbies. The newbies would be
>> best served taking their newbie questions to web forums. It's amazing to
>> me that actually knowledgeable people like Warman and Big Al stick around.
>>
>> --
>> Jason

> You're being funny, right? The irony is too thick.
>
> dwight

No, and it is, but only because of that question.

--
Jason
Old February 23rd 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
CobraJet[_2_]

In article >, dwight
> wrote:

> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
> > WF and the Froggenator have never heard of Master Power Brakes? What
> > planet have you guys been on for tha last two decades? They have full
> > page ads in many of the trade magazines and constantly come out with
> > new stuff. Finally you get spammed by an ON Topic company and it's
> > instantly "PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!"

> I love spam. Can't get enough of it. It fills up my inbox at work and at
> home, and now is a welcome addition to the newsgoups I read. In fact, I'll
> take a daily dose of spam from ANY automotive supplier over anything you
> might "contribute."
>
> Your holier-than-thou garbage wore thin years ago.

Your mantra? "Wax on; wax off". Evidently, you are still waxin' off.

> > I don't know if they are "#1" in the brake aftermarket, or if that
> > can even be accurately determined, but they probably have the best shot
> > at it. Man, are you out of touch.
> >
> > --
> > CobraJet

> So, you can't argue with the replies, but you want to hold them up for your
> own ridicule anyway? Great, ya old fart. That's great.

Hey, I may be an old fart, but at least I pay attention to the
players in my hobby. You are out of touch.

> Glad to see you're still hanging around ramfm to protect us from ourselves.

Well, I was curious about Patrick's recemnt lame post in AHPBBFM,
which really had no point. So I re-upped ol' RAMFM to see what's
happenin' over here. You may thank him at your convenience.

Glad to see you guys are still slaying those dragons. I know I'd be
****ting bricks if *my* windshield wipers had a mind of thier own.

--
CobraJet
Old February 23rd 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Jason O" > wrote in message
. ..
> dwight wrote:

>>> Yeah, this group has really gone to ****. All I see is Patrick doing
>>> his normal mass-media puke, and a few clueless newbies. The newbies
>>> would be best served taking their newbie questions to web forums. It's
>>> amazing to me that actually knowledgeable people like Warman and Big Al
>>> stick around.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jason

>> You're being funny, right? The irony is too thick.
>>
>> dwight
>>

> No, and it is, but only because of that question.
>
> --
> Jason

Fine. I'll spell it out for you.

"It's amazing to me that actually knowledgeable people like Warman and Big
Al stick around."

And here you are.

dwight

Old February 23rd 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> In article >, dwight
> > wrote:

>> > Yeah, this group has really gone to ****. All I see is Patrick doing
>> > his
>> > normal mass-media puke, and a few clueless newbies. The newbies would
>> > be
>> > best served taking their newbie questions to web forums. It's amazing
>> > me that actually knowledgeable people like Warman and Big Al stick
>> > around.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Jason

>> You're being funny, right? The irony is too thick.
>>
>> dwight

> Yeah, Jason, that is pretty ironic. I mean, if these guys can't
> *see* us, then we must be history. Right?

You were history a long time ago. Interesting that you pop up now. Also
interesting what GOT you to pop up.

> Anyway, my post was to point out how incredible it was that you two
> are unfamiliar with MP Brakes, not to enlighten you about the BB group.
> --
> CobraJet

Hey, there's lots of things I've never heard of. Why did this one set you
off?

And, please, I don't give a crap about the "BB group."

dwight

OMG WHAT A FREAK! i GOTTA get me one of these! StubbyElvis VW air cooled 3 October 17th 06 07:58 PM
Gotta Get Closer Thomas Avery Driving 45 August 10th 06 04:10 AM
OT, But You Gotta Love It! [email protected] Ford Mustang 3 June 19th 06 04:30 PM
Wow!You gotta see this! Eli2 BMW 0 March 14th 05 07:17 AM
Gotta get a set of these. 2.3Sleeper Ford Mustang 4 November 25th 04 11:49 AM