AT problem 2001 Grand Voyager

Old July 3rd 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Richard[_10_]

Default AT problem 2001 Grand Voyager

Hi Folks,

Hopefully you can help me, my 3.3ltr automatic voyager has a very strange
problem.

Normally driving under 20 decrees Celsius it is all OK

By driving above this temperature there is no problem till I stop the car
and place it in a parking. Then after a standstill for about 15 till 60
minutes a restart and the yellow engine light comes up.

The AT than is blocked into the second gear.

When I stop the engine and wait about ten minutes most of the time the AT
will work again, and the engine light remains on.

The car has been for two weeks in to the dealer workshop, no faults found.

The rev sensor has been cleaned and renewed but no result.

So I hope that somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance

Richard from the Netherlands

Old July 7th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
jdoe[_1_]

Richard
If the MIL indicator turns on there HAS to be a code. If the shop cannot
find it it's because they do not have a proper scan tool. Once this code is
found the problem can be tended to properly.
i.nl...