New CA law - 3 DUIs means 10 year license suspension

Old September 28th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Default New CA law - 3 DUIs means 10 year license suspension

It should be 3 DUIs means permanent loss of license. And DUI should
be a felony too.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BA301FKDTB.DTL

New law targets repeat DUI drivers

Monday, September 27, 2010
Drivers who are repeatedly caught drunk behind the wheel could lose
their license for up to a decade under legislation signed by the
governor today.

The measure by Assemblyman Jerry Hill, D-San Mateo, allows judges to
revoke a person's driver's license for up to 10 years if they have
three or more convictions for driving under the influence within the
prior decade. Currently, courts may only take away a repeat offender's
driver's license for three years.

The law will take effect on Jan. 1, 2012.

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there
are 1.5 million DUI arrests in California each year, and one-third of
those arrested are repeat offenders. In total, more than 310,000
Californians have three or more DUI convictions, according to the
agency.

"This legislation is an important step toward making California's
roads safer," Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said in a
statement. "Those who have multiple DUI convictions should not be on
the road threatening lives."
Old September 28th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

S4B spewed:

<< snip nothing of importance >>

Then you had better stay out of CA, seppo.

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et
Old September 28th 10, 08:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
richard

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:34:33 -0700 (PDT), Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS wrote:

> It should be 3 DUIs means permanent loss of license. And DUI should
> be a felony too.
>
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BA301FKDTB.DTL
>
> New law targets repeat DUI drivers
>
> Monday, September 27, 2010
> Drivers who are repeatedly caught drunk behind the wheel could lose
> their license for up to a decade under legislation signed by the
> governor today.
>
> The measure by Assemblyman Jerry Hill, D-San Mateo, allows judges to
> revoke a person's driver's license for up to 10 years if they have
> three or more convictions for driving under the influence within the
> prior decade. Currently, courts may only take away a repeat offender's
> driver's license for three years.
>
> The law will take effect on Jan. 1, 2012.
>
> According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there
> are 1.5 million DUI arrests in California each year, and one-third of
> those arrested are repeat offenders. In total, more than 310,000
> Californians have three or more DUI convictions, according to the
> agency.
>
> "This legislation is an important step toward making California's
> roads safer," Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said in a
> statement. "Those who have multiple DUI convictions should not be on
> the road threatening lives."

So why are you still driving a car then?
Old September 29th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Reckless drivers are a bigger problem than all other criminals put
together.
Old September 30th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ray Fischer

Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year > wrote:
>Reckless drivers are a bigger problem than all other criminals put
>together.

But you're a crazy white supremacist. You don't have much sanity.

though it would be great for america if we could get blacks
to leave. Everyone, even you, knows they don't have the brains to
contribute to a technologically advanced country.
Criminal in >

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 30th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Sep 29, 10:57*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year > wrote:
>
> >Reckless drivers are a bigger problem than all other criminals put
> >together.

> But you're a crazy white supremacist. *You don't have much sanity.

And you're the super-racist who supports the hate crime of affirmative
action - the govt mandated persecution of white ppl.
Old September 30th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

S4B spewed:

>On Sep 29, 10:57*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year > wrote:
>>
>> >Reckless drivers are a bigger problem than all other criminals put
>> >together.

>> But you're a crazy white supremacist. *You don't have much sanity.
>>

>And you're the super-racist who supports the hate crime of affirmative
>action - the govt mandated persecution of white ppl.

No, its the government mandated persecution of idiot racist septics
like you.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, posting as,
"Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year," but

"No i don't though it would be great for america if we
could get blacks to leave. Everyone, even you, knows
they don't have the brains to contribute to a
technologically advanced country."

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 16 August 2010
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/SADDAM-is-an-idiot-30092010a
Msg ID:http://tinyurl.com/SADDAM-is-an-idiot-30092010b
Old September 30th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

On 30 Sep 2010 04:57:32 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year > wrote:
>>Reckless drivers are a bigger problem than all other criminals put
>>together.

>But you're a crazy white supremacist. You don't have much sanity.
>
> though it would be great for america if we could get blacks
> to leave. Everyone, even you, knows they don't have the brains to
> contribute to a technologically advanced country.
> Criminal in >

LOL!! Thanks for pointing that out. Makes for a great new .sig...

BTW, ever notice that S4B has had to adjust that one sock puppet from,
"40,000 Americans a year," to, "35,000 Americans a year," inspite of
more miles being driven and driven FASTER?

Old October 1st 10, 08:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ray Fischer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>On Sep 29, 10:57*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year > wrote:
>>
>> >Reckless drivers are a bigger problem than all other criminals put
>> >together.

>> But you're a crazy white supremacist. *You don't have much sanity.
>>

>And you're the super-racist who

People are calling for kicking out muslims and that's fine with me but
the Jooz are worse. They have their own country, Israel, and that's
where their allegiance lies.
Drunk in >

--
Ray Fischer