Nanny state steals car to prevent car theft.

Old June 1st 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent[_4_]

Default Nanny state steals car to prevent car theft.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ng-stolen.html

"Driver forced to pay £150 after police remove his car 'to stop it being
stolen'"

"Marcus Morris was told that police they had taken his VW Polo because
the open window - which he had accidentally left down - meant the
vehicle was at risk of theft."

Old June 1st 10, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Studemania

On Jun 1, 9:28*am, Brent > wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news.../7786622/Drive...
>
> "Driver forced to pay £150 after police remove his car 'to stop it being
> stolen'"
>
> "Marcus Morris was told that police they had taken his VW Polo because
> the open window - which he had accidentally left down - meant the
> vehicle was at risk of theft."

As was driving into a multi=level parking garage in Coentry, a
"specaial" stopped me and reminded me to lick my car and roll up the
windows, as he may have been assigned to do.
"Look at the junk in this car. No one would want it, and if they did,
they would break the window to getb in, wwere it locked. The
breaakers window would cost more than that junk is worth,"
He looked at the junk and said, "I can't argue with you there.but
please lock it."
Old June 1st 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
GT[_11_]

> "Studemania" > wrote in message
> news:1216b524-79e2-4be7-a598- ...
> On Jun 1, 9:28 am, Brent > wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news.../7786622/Drive...

> > "Driver forced to pay £150 after police remove his car 'to stop it being
> > stolen'"
> >
> > "Marcus Morris was told that police they had taken his VW Polo because
> > the open window - which he had accidentally left down - meant the
> > vehicle was at risk of theft."

> As was driving into a multi=level parking garage in Coentry, a
> "specaial" stopped me and reminded me to lick my car

Why? (hee hee)!

Old June 1st 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

On Jun 1, 10:28*am, Brent > wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news.../7786622/Drive...
>
> "Driver forced to pay £150 after police remove his car 'to stop it being
> stolen'"
>
> "Marcus Morris was told that police they had taken his VW Polo because
> the open window - which he had accidentally left down - meant the
> vehicle was at risk of theft."

What's wrong with that? We execute murderers to stop murders and we
put kidnappers in prison to stop kidnapping. Think, you hater.
Old June 1st 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
richard

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:28:54 +0000 (UTC), Brent wrote:

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ng-stolen.html
>
> "Driver forced to pay £150 after police remove his car 'to stop it being
> stolen'"
>

> "Marcus Morris was told that police they had taken his VW Polo because
> the open window - which he had accidentally left down - meant the
> vehicle was at risk of theft."

Payback time.

Any time he sees a police car parked and no one around, slash all four
tires. Smash out the windows. Fill the fuel tanks with sugar.

As the man once said, "Don't get mad, get even.".

--
I learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone, so you got to please
yourself.