1988 Ford F150 locked in 4 wheel low

Old April 16th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default 1988 Ford F150 locked in 4 wheel low

I had some issues with my truck so I had to get it towed, when I got it

home I fixed it and then when I tried to drive it, it seems to be stuck

in four-wheel low. I shifted the transfer case into all the other
ranges and it stays stuck in four low, any suggestions?

Old April 16th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Jgidd proclaimed:

> I had some issues with my truck so I had to get it towed, when I got it
>
> home I fixed it and then when I tried to drive it, it seems to be stuck
>
> in four-wheel low. I shifted the transfer case into all the other
> ranges and it stays stuck in four low, any suggestions?

Sticking with one thread and answering the questions folks who may be
able to help you on that other thread might be a starter.
Old April 17th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Tried to remove first thread guess it didn't work.
1988 Ford F150 fixed ignition module, I believe truck was towed with
front wheels off of the ground, wasn't there.

Old April 17th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

On 16 Apr 2006 21:36:54 -0700, "Jgidd" > wrote:

>Tried to remove first thread guess it didn't work.
>1988 Ford F150 fixed ignition module, I believe truck was towed with
>front wheels off of the ground, wasn't there.

You kinda missed the point here, you should have answered the
questions asking in first thread you posted rather than start a new
thread about same problem.
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com
Old April 18th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the truck?