Georgia State Patrol: membership has its privledges...

Old July 21st 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_7_]

Default Georgia State Patrol: membership has its privledges...

Just an observation from this evening: I was exiting IH95 North at
Exit 38 in Georgia it's about 2315hrs or so on 20 july 2010 . As I am
headed down the ramp, a state trooper gets on my ass, eventhough I am
driving in a reasonable and prudent manner (about 50MPH and slowing
for the red light at the intersection).

I turn on the signal for a left turn and pull up to the stop line at
the intersection. The state trooper gets on my ass in the same lane
(with his right turn signal on whe whole time), then proceeds to pull
around to my right - with tires screeching - and go through the red
light only turning on the bule lights and siren once he was 1/2 way
through the intersection and immediately turns them off after making
the left turn.

Sad thing is the light turned green immediately after he exited the
intersection(the prick couldn't have waited 2 seconds) which gave me
the opportunuty to see him do the same thing at the next intersection
on the other side of the overpass - except he went straight through
instead of turning.

So, let's see, that's atleast three moving violations - taligating,
faliure to maintain control of the vehicle (the screeching tires) and
disregard of a traffic control device - that this hypocrite would have
given me tickets for if I had done that which he does with impunity.

And people wonder why I have no respect for the law or law enforcement
officers.

--
"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and
fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom
Old July 24th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Studemania

On Jul 20, 9:52*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> Just an observation from this evening: I was exiting IH95 North at
> Exit 38 in Georgia it's about 2315hrs or so on 20 july 2010 . As I am
> headed down the ramp, a state trooper gets on my ass, eventhough I am
> driving in a reasonable and prudent manner (about 50MPH and slowing
> for the red light at the intersection).
>
> I turn on the signal for a left turn and pull up to the stop line at
> the intersection. The state trooper gets on my ass in the same lane
> (with his right turn signal on whe whole time), then proceeds to pull
> around to my right - with tires screeching - and go through the red
> light only turning on the bule lights and siren once he was 1/2 way
> through the intersection and immediately turns them off after making
> the left turn.
>
> Sad thing is the light turned green immediately after he exited the
> intersection(the prick couldn't have waited 2 seconds) *which gave me
> the opportunuty to see him do the same thing at the next intersection
> on the other side of the overpass - except he went straight through
> instead of turning.
>
> So, let's see, that's atleast three moving violations - taligating,
> faliure to maintain control of the vehicle (the screeching tires) and
> disregard of a traffic control device - that this hypocrite would have
> given me tickets for if I had done that which he does with impunity.
> EQUla, Ll or any of which may be valid, so why not?gOD OR
> And people wonder why I have no respect for the law or law enforcement
> officers.
>
> --
> "Well, if crime fighters fight crime and
> *fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom
> *fighters fight?"
> * * * * * * * * * * * * *--George Carlin

THERE ARE SO MANY VERSNS OF GOD, SO WHY NOT?