Repost for MSJJ: 1960 Ford Falcon.jpg 83357 bytes

Old March 8th 08, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered@[email protected]

Default Repost for MSJJ: 1960 Ford Falcon.jpg 83357 bytes

Originally posted by Big Band Man in August, 2006.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Surely you jest - and don't call me Shirley!" - from the movie "Airplane!"

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1960 Ford Falcon.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	125359
Old March 8th 08, 06:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ThomasS2[_3_]

Sorry, this is not a Falcon.

. ..

Old March 8th 08, 07:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

"ThomasS2" > wrote in
:

I'll second that :-)

Old March 8th 08, 07:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

Boy does somebody need glasses!!!!!
You are right ThomasS2 this is soooo NOT a Falcon!
Had you deleted the original post I'd never have seen this.......

--
Do not value the things you have in your life,
but value who you have in your life!

Old March 8th 08, 12:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

ThomasS2 added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> Sorry, this is not a Falcon.

no need to be sorry, Thomas, it is named as I found it. looks like
a standard 1960 Ford to me, though.

Old March 8th 08, 12:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Mike G. added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Boy does somebody need glasses!!!!!
> You are right ThomasS2 this is soooo NOT a Falcon!
> Had you deleted the original post I'd never have seen this.......

hey, G-string, this is named exactly as I originally downloaded it,
so if you want to make fun of somebody, it must be the OP. is he a
member of the clique or are you allowed/forced to make them look
silly? I think this is humorous - you idiots think you caught me in
a naming error when it was really the OP. you should know that I do
not modify file names of a.b.p.a. OPs, except perhaps for things
like removing dashes of Richard's Mac-crap pictures occasionally

Old March 8th 08, 05:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

Default Repost for MSJJ: 1960 Ford Falcon.jpg 83357 bytes - "1960 Ford 2d sdn - lt blue - fvl.jpg"

On 8-Mar-2008, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> hey, G-string, this is named exactly as I originally downloaded it,
> so if you want to make fun of somebody, it must be the OP.

So somebody resized and renamed my shot? Seems unlikey it would have been
anyone but the collector who reposted it.

--
Z~

Just another gallery: http://www.supercars.net/garage2/143302/galleries.html

..

http://www.usenet.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1960 Ford 2d sdn - lt blue - fvl.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	359.0 KB
ID:	125469
Old March 8th 08, 07:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> hey, G-string, this is named exactly as I originally
>> downloaded it, so if you want to make fun of somebody, it
>> must be the OP.

> So somebody resized and renamed my shot? Seems unlikey it
> would have been anyone but the collector who reposted it.

beats me, as I said, I did my reposts named as I found them, by WHO
was the OP

Old March 8th 08, 08:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

On 8-Mar-2008, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> >> hey, G-string, this is named exactly as I originally
> >> downloaded it, so if you want to make fun of somebody, it
> >> must be the OP.

> > So somebody resized and renamed my shot? Seems unlikey it
> > would have been anyone but the collector who reposted it.
> >

> beats me, as I said, I did my reposts named as I found them, by WHO
> was the OP

As I recall there was only one person who admitted to cropping out the sigs
on these pics. That was you.

Old March 8th 08, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

On 8-Mar-2008, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> >> hey, G-string, this is named exactly as I originally
> >> downloaded it, so if you want to make fun of somebody, it
> >> must be the OP.

> > So somebody resized and renamed my shot? Seems unlikey it
> > would have been anyone but the collector who reposted it.
> >

> beats me, as I said, I did my reposts named as I found them, by WHO
> was the OP

Being the OP, I've never used that naming convention. And I would /never/
mistake this for a Falcon. You can back-peddle off the pier for all I care.
Looks like you done it and fergot.