Nasscar Racing Leagues

Old January 11th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
JoMar

Default Nasscar Racing Leagues

Nasscar Racing Leagues

Hello fellow online racers.

Nasscar Racing Leagues is starting 2008 with ARCA Sim Racing
We will be getting started in march .
All drivers that are clean and fair are welcome

Some basics of Nasscar
1 We are a full hard core league
That means
1a Forced Cockpit views only
2 No Driver Aids except Auto Clutch
3 Realistic weather for the day of the race.

Race distance is 100% with a two hour limit.
This is a no cost league do to our sponsorship from 321 servers.
We are racing on Tuesday nights at 9:00 EST.
for more information
www.nasscar.us
www.321servers.com
Servers as low as $25.00 a month with a minimum of 7100 KBS.
Old January 11th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Is this even out yet?

-Larry

Old January 12th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Cowboy Bob[_2_]

No, it supposed to start being available beginning of February. I
finally decided to pre-order. I haven't tried any demo, but the
racecasts I saw made it look exciting and frankly, I want to have
something new.

I'm not sure I'll like it, since I'm not a great fan of ISI or their
graphics engine. Last time I bought a sim based on a minor league series
was Hooters Pro Cup, which was also based on an ISI physics engine (GT
Sports CAR) and it sucked badly...

Mr. P.

Old January 14th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

It's ISI based?

Ah, crap. Not looking good for me. I am not a fan of ISI based SIMS.

-Larry

>>> www.nasscar.us

Old January 15th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I've driven the previous rFactor stock car mods. They are good
attempts, but I didn't find the driving feel to be that great, or at
least any better than N2003.

IMO ASR is in a different league. The feel of the car, and how it
seems connected to the road, is better than any other stock car
simulation I've tried. It goes way beyond a simple rFactor mod. It's
not just a new set of physics parameters. Some of the underlying
physics have been changed, and it's a big improvement.

One of the coolest things is that there is a dirt track in the ARCA
schedule. Duquion Illinois. It's really well done in ASR. Driving
and racing on that track is awesome.

Pat Dotson

Old January 16th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

We'll see

I always buy the stuff. Whether I keep using it is up to them...

-Larry

Old January 16th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Is this a mod over top of rFactor ?

-Larry