WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

Old December 8th 07, 07:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.photo.digital,dfw.politics,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Ryman

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

Yup, and like good ol' Rosie says: "Fire Don't Melt Steel"

Here's one better for you.....

You get in a Boeing 757, I'll give a full fuel load, and you fly it straight
into a skyscraper...

And I'll check out your theory and let you know how it all works out for you
????

Old December 11th 07, 08:48 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.photo.digital,dfw.politics,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.shortwave
Doctor Evil

Default (OT) : How Long Do We Have To Re-Hash This **** ? -btyb- MoveOn.Org

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:07:20 -0800 (PST), RHF
> wrote:

>On Dec 7, 2:26 pm, "Mr. Strat" > wrote:
>> In article >, Doctor Evil
>>
>> > wrote:
>> > The only reason Bush was appointed President by the Supreme Court was
>> > to have a ****ing moron to laugh at while Cheney sharpened his knives
>> > to destroy America in secret. It's simple distraction.

>- How long do we have to rehash this ****?
>>
>> Bush was *elected* after the Supreme Court ruled that Algore had to
>> count the ballots in all districts in the same way. Up until then, his
>> people were recounting ballots in selective areas in a non-uniform
>> manner in order sway the election his way. Recounts by all of the major
>> news outlets since then confirm that Bush did indeed win.
>>

>- Now, go back to MoveOn.org and leave us alone.
>
>(OT) : How Long Do We Have To Re-Hash This **** ?
>-brought-to-you-by- MoveOn.Org
>
>Yes - Lets Re-Hash This **** . . . One-More-Time !
>
>Richard "M" Nixon {The Evil One}
>
>-and- WaterGate {The Attack On The Constitution}
>
>Classic Demon-Crat Re-hashing of the ****
>Based on Hate and Fear Mongering !
>
>please sir - can i have more 'hash' ~ RHF
> .

Funny: Bush shreds the Constitution while you shred your Voters
Registration card. Attaboy, Tiger.

O'ROURKE: I mean, this is lots of fun attacking George Bush, who is an
idiot and obviously screwed up on this completely
BEHAR: Thank you!
MAHER: Oh, thank you!

PJ O'Rourke on Bill Maher show 9/16/2005
Old December 11th 07, 10:42 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette, rec.photo.digital, dfw.politics,rec.arts.poems, rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

On Dec 11, 12:48 am, Doctor Evil > wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:07:20 -0800 (PST), RHF
>

> > wrote:
> >On Dec 7, 2:26 pm, "Mr. Strat" > wrote:
> >> In article >, Doctor Evil

> >- How long do we have to rehash this ****?

> >> Bush was *elected* after the Supreme Court ruled that Algore had to
> >> count the ballots in all districts in the same way. Up until then, his
> >> people were recounting ballots in selective areas in a non-uniform
> >> manner in order sway the election his way. Recounts by all of the major
> >> news outlets since then confirm that Bush did indeed win.

> >- Now, go back to MoveOn.org and leave us alone.

> >(OT) : How Long Do We Have To Re-Hash This **** ?
> >-brought-to-you-by- MoveOn.Org

> >Yes - Lets Re-Hash This **** . . . One-More-Time !

> >Richard "M" Nixon {The Evil One}

> >-and- WaterGate {The Attack On The Constitution}

> >Classic Demon-Crat Re-hashing of the ****
> >Based on Hate and Fear Mongering !

> >please sir - can i have more 'hash' ~ RHF
> > .

> Funny: Bush shreds the Constitution while you shred your Voters
> Registration card. Attaboy, Tiger.
>
> O'ROURKE: I mean, this is lots of fun attacking George Bush, who is an
> idiot and obviously screwed up on this completely
> BEHAR: Thank you!
> MAHER: Oh, thank you!
>
> PJ O'Rourke on Bill Maher show 9/16/2005- Hide quoted text -

DE - Keep-On Keeping "Move-On" Down-the-Road-Jack !
-unless- You have ORG'ed Yourself One-Too-Many-Times ~ RHF
Old December 12th 07, 09:17 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.photo.digital,dfw.politics,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.shortwave
Dennis M. Hammes

Doctor Evil wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:07:20 -0800 (PST), RHF
> > wrote:
>

>>On Dec 7, 2:26 pm, "Mr. Strat" > wrote:

>>- How long do we have to rehash this ****?
>>
>>>Bush was *elected* after the Supreme Court ruled that Algore had to
>>>count the ballots in all districts in the same way. Up until then, his
>>>people were recounting ballots in selective areas in a non-uniform
>>>manner in order sway the election his way. Recounts by all of the major
>>>news outlets since then confirm that Bush did indeed win.
>>>

>>- Now, go back to MoveOn.org and leave us alone.
>>
>>(OT) : How Long Do We Have To Re-Hash This **** ?
>>-brought-to-you-by- MoveOn.Org
>>
>>Yes - Lets Re-Hash This **** . . . One-More-Time !
>>
>>Richard "M" Nixon {The Evil One}
>>
>>-and- WaterGate {The Attack On The Constitution}
>>
>>Classic Demon-Crat Re-hashing of the ****
>>Based on Hate and Fear Mongering !
>>
>>please sir - can i have more 'hash' ~ RHF
>>.

> Funny: Bush shreds the Constitution while you shred your Voters
> Registration card. Attaboy, Tiger.

Funny: /My/ Constitution seZ every vote in /my/ country is counted
every ten years, which is why Democrats and Republicans routinely cry
after every "election" that they have yet to acheieve a plurality in
any election ever held in this country.
You come along and insist that anybody who didn't perform /your/
priest's cocksucking ritual, "didn't vote."
Now, because you "lost" and hafta suck the cock /you/ don't want,
/everybody/ hasta suck the cock /you/ don't want -- to maintain your
Equality for you.
Attaboy, cocksucker.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old December 12th 07, 09:43 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette, rec.photo.digital, dfw.politics,rec.arts.poems, rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default (OT) : How Long Do We Have To Re-Hash This **** ? - VayaDeNuevoAMéxico.Org

On Dec 12, 1:17 am, "Dennis M. Hammes" > wrote:
> Doctor Evil wrote:
> > On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:07:20 -0800 (PST), RHF
> > > wrote:

> >>- How long do we have to rehash this ****?

> >>- Now, go back to MoveOn.org and leave us alone.

> >>(OT) : How Long Do We Have To Re-Hash This **** ?
> >>-brought-to-you-by- MoveOn.Org

> >>Yes - Lets Re-Hash This **** . . . One-More-Time !

> >>Richard "M" Nixon {The Evil One}

> >>-and- WaterGate {The Attack On The Constitution}

> >>Classic Demon-Crat Re-hashing of the ****
> >>Based on Hate and Fear Mongering !

> >>please sir - can i have more 'hash' ~ RHF
> >>.

> > Funny: Bush shreds the Constitution while you shred your Voters
> > Registration card. Attaboy, Tiger.

> Funny: /My/ Constitution seZ every vote in /my/ country is counted
> every ten years, which is why Democrats and Republicans routinely cry
> after every "election" that they have yet to acheieve a plurality in
> any election ever held in this country.
> You come along and insist that anybody who didn't perform /your/
> priest's cocksucking ritual, "didn't vote."
> Now, because you "lost" and hafta suck the cock /you/ don't want,
> /everybody/ hasta suck the cock /you/ don't want -- to maintain your
> Equality for you.
> Attaboy, cocksucker.
>

> > O'ROURKE: I mean, this is lots of fun attacking George Bush, who is an
> > idiot and obviously screwed up on this completely
> > BEHAR: Thank you!
> > MAHER: Oh, thank you!

> > PJ O'Rourke on Bill Maher show 9/16/2005

> --
> -------(m+
> ~/)_|
> Gresham's Law is not worth a Continental.http://scrawlmark.org- Hide quoted text -

Which US Constitution Are You Reading ?

NOSOTROS, el Pueblo de los Estados Unidos,
http://www.constitutioncenter.org/ex...nespanol.shtml
a fin de formar una Unión más perfecta, establecer Justicia, asegurar
la tranquilidad interior, proveer para la defensa común, promover el
bienestar general y asegurar para nosotros y para nuestra prosperidad
los beneficios de la Libertad, establecemos y sancionamos esta
Constitución para los Estados Unidos de América.

Please Note - "We The People Of The United States" :

DOES NOT INCLUDE 'ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICAN INVADERS' [.] ~ RHF
- - - Vaya DeNnuevo A México .Organización