Waiting for BFG AT KO's

Old December 27th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scott in Baltimore

Default Waiting for BFG AT KO's

There isn't one store with 4 around here.

I've got 2 places trying to scout out 4 nice round ones...

Happy Holidaze!
Old December 27th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeeper

TWC in houston has a lot of them

--

. ..

Old December 28th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Carl[_3_]

Houston is pretty far from Baltimore...

t...

Old December 28th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scott in Baltimore

I've got a 2 PM appointment on Friday. That place has a 200% price match
guaranty for 30 days. Another place has them for $9.01 cheaper and I can
print that page from the net. I'll return Saturday with the printout and
I should get about $72 back. If I show them that page tomorrow, I'll only
get back half of that.

OK. Bring on the snow any time after Friday afternoon!
Old December 28th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg[_1_]

C'mon Scott, you know we don't get any real snow around here. Nice
work on the tire purchase, though.

Old December 29th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
mabar

Scott, you better double check that price guarantee. Some tire stores will
only "price match" or "price guarantee" actual retail dealers/stores prices
and will not match internet prices.

Tom

Old December 29th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scott in Baltimore

mabar wrote:
> Scott, you better double check that price guarantee. Some tire stores will
> only "price match" or "price guarantee" actual retail dealers/stores prices
> and will not match internet prices.

The other store is right up the street from the first one. It's a real store.

Old December 29th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scott in Baltimore

Default no longer Waiting for BFG AT KO's

There is nothing like a fresh set of meats for the holidays!
Old December 31st 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg[_1_]

Hey Scott - where do you go wheeling up there? I'm about an hour and a
half south of Bmore but I have a buddy (drives Land Cruisers) in Laurel
and my brother-in-law ('85 CJ) in Federal Hill. I'd love to head up
that way for a little fun.

On Dec 28, 8:24 pm, Scott in Baltimore

Old January 3rd 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Scott in Baltimore

The Merg wrote:
> Hey Scott - where do you go wheeling up there? I'm about an hour and a
> half south of Bmore but I have a buddy (drives Land Cruisers) in Laurel
> and my brother-in-law ('85 CJ) in Federal Hill. I'd love to head up
> that way for a little fun.

You don't. It's all pavement now. You wait for snow.