Quote: joe jared, the other homeless loser, that has never backed any of it's lies. ..,,,,,..,

Old March 30th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_30_]

Default Quote: joe jared, the other homeless loser, that has never backed any of it's lies. ..,,,,,..,

I can't believe you're still wasting your time, Cuj'. May I call you Cuj'?

Earle

.18...

Old March 30th 10, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:58:44 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:

> I can't believe you're still wasting your time, Cuj'. May I call you Cuj'?
>
> Earle

I wouldn't advise it, Sr. Jorton, lest you feel the teeth of Herc embedded
in your nether regions.

But Cujo is more than capable of speaking for herself -- and her dog's
special talents and training.

SW

Still playing Whack-A-Troll and enjoying it.

We stop when it stops.®

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
> .18...
>> "Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel"
>> > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> 2Bit joe jared,

>> You're so ****ing stupid I can't believe you haven't forgotten to
>> breathe.
>>
>> --
>> Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
>> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
>> Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
>> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
>> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895. "I am not
>> in the habit of calling anyone stupid or inferring that they are
>> stupid, because I'm not overly bright myself." - Raytard Murphy shows
>> his grasp of the blindingly obvious.

--
This message brought to you by:

Cool Canadian Air®
Packed fresh every day in the Hudson Bay and shipped to your door.

Old April 1st 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
FrankW

Cujo is a cross dressing fag, just like you're a ****ing frog
Get a life Frog!

Old April 1st 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default Frank the [email protected]

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:11:31 -0400, FrankW >
wrote:

> Cujo is a cross dressing fag, just like you're a ****ing frog
> Get a life Frog!

, you're quite eloquent for a worm, frankly....

Old April 6th 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
FrankW

Default Square wheels the coward frog

How original.
Just goes to show the low intelligence of frogs
You just don't get it, do you?
Nobody here likes you! Be a good frog and go away.
And take your cross dressing fag with you.
Goof!

Old April 8th 10, 05:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:26:24 -0400, FrankW wrote:

> Just goes to show the low intelligence of frogs

If you are referring to French-Canadians, their IQ is approximately 4
points higher than the national average.

> You just don't get it, do you?

I get a lot more than you do, I sure.

> Nobody here likes you!

Oh, that cuts me so deeply.... <sob!>

> Goof!

Yes, you do, every time you open your flap.

Old April 12th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
FrankW

Well you might be right, some French Canadians might have a higher IQ, I
haven't looked this up and don't really care.

But you are a stupid ****ing frog. same as your cross dressing faggot.
You two have ruined this newsgroup. And you simply won't go away.
Exactly what a stupid arrogant frog would do.

Square Wheels wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:26:24 -0400, FrankW wrote:
>

>> Just goes to show the low intelligence of frogs

> If you are referring to French-Canadians, their IQ is approximately 4
> points higher than the national average.
>

>> You just don't get it, do you?

> I get a lot more than you do, I sure.

Yup I bet you do, up the ass from your cross dressing fag

>> Nobody here likes you!

> Oh, that cuts me so deeply.... <sob!>

Yup typical arrogant frog!

Old April 12th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:57:38 -0400, FrankW wrote:

> Well you might be right

I AM right, or correct, which is more grammatically proper.

I always check my facts before I make a comment.

> some French Canadians might have a higher IQ

That applies to the entire population, not just some.

Put bluntly, you would never have gotten past the third grade in their
school system -- without being placed on the short bus.

I'll bet High School was the longest decade of your life.

>> You just don't get it, do you?

> I get a lot more than you do, I sure.
>
>> Yup I bet you do, up the ass from your cross dressing fag

Uh, dimwitticus, Ms. Cujo is female.

You do know the difference, don't you?

--
We're getting clearer all the time
Refined to one shape - frozen like crystal

Old April 12th 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
FrankW

Square Wheels wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:57:38 -0400, FrankW wrote:
>
>> Well you might be right

> I AM right, or correct, which is more grammatically proper.
>
> I always check my facts before I make a comment.
>
>> some French Canadians might have a higher IQ

> That applies to the entire population, not just some.
>
> Put bluntly, you would never have gotten past the third grade in their
> school system -- without being placed on the short bus.
>
> I'll bet High School was the longest decade of your life.
>

>>> You just don't get it, do you?

>> I get a lot more than you do, I sure.
>>
>>> Yup I bet you do, up the ass from your cross dressing fag

> Uh, dimwitticus, Ms. Cujo is female.

You mean shemale don't you, frogie!

Old April 12th 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default Frank the Worm blathers on and on.....

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:50:47 -0400, FrankWorm wrote:

>> Uh, dimwitticus, Ms. Cujo is female.

> You mean shemale don't you, frogie!

Nope, FEMALE. But I suppose you've never known many of those. Ever.

(Try a good book on anatomy; women look and are quite different.)

Now, shemales, that's yours and Bill's department.

You attracted to goats as well, Wormie?

And BTW, if you were anywhere near literate, you'd know that the correct
spelling of your slander would be 'froggie', and also should be
capitalized.

And you perhaps should read up on -- or have someone read to you --
Canada's very stringent and enthusiastically enforced hate laws.

I believe you've broken one or two.