Latest Corvette Disease - cybernetic implants

Old January 6th 06, 10:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Latest Corvette Disease - cybernetic implants

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
> remove -SPAM- from email address
> --------------------------------------
> "Homer no function beer well without."
> - H.J. Simpson

Ric, have you ever had it dynoed? Any idea how much hp/torque you're
putting down at the wheels? I checked your website but couldn't find
any specs on the Vette. Is it on your site?

Old January 6th 06, 10:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message

>Mostly, I have 1.6 Crane roller rockers, T-Body AirFoil, K&N w/Open
>Lid,
>HyperTech Programming
>and I did the MAT sensor relocate and T-Body coolant bypass but they
>caused it to run
>worse at part throttle. And a Ripper Shifter w/ White Classic Hurst
>Knob.

All that and a push from Arty Johnson on his tricycle you might break
a 20 second 1/4 mile. Just a guess unless you found a track with a
down hill slope.

Mostly I think of C4 as an unstable destructive item from the Army.

--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

Old January 7th 06, 02:48 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

RicSeyler wrote:
> Mostly, I have 1.6 Crane roller rockers, T-Body AirFoil, K&N w/Open Lid,
> HyperTech Programming
> and I did the MAT sensor relocate and T-Body coolant bypass but they
> caused it to run
> worse at part throttle. And a Ripper Shifter w/ White Classic Hurst Knob.

Do you have any idea how much hp/torque you are running at the rear
wheels? Have you ever dynoed it? I checked your website, hoping to see
a picture or tow of it along with some stats, but I couldn't find it.
Is it hidden somewhere on your site Ric?

Old January 7th 06, 06:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Years ago, I saw a much more detailed list. It had things like Green waves
first to red, but red waves first to blue because red were so common, etc.

Then things like 300 hp wave to fuellies first, t-tops first to
convertibles, etc.

The worse thing I have found about waving is the angle of the C5s and C6s
tend to make the drivers invisible and it is hard to see if they are waving
or not. Many are, I've found, but it is hard to tell.

Blonde with a phone implanted in her ear, forget it. She thinks the world
revolves around her.

oups.com...

Old January 7th 06, 07:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Tom in Missouri wrote:
> Blonde with a phone implanted in her ear, forget it. She thinks the world
> revolves around her.

If she nails the throttle with that phone in her ear the world WILL
revolve around her.

-- V
Old January 8th 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Tom in Missouri wrote:
> Years ago, I saw a much more detailed list. It had things like Green waves
> first to red, but red waves first to blue because red were so common, etc.
>
> Then things like 300 hp wave to fuellies first, t-tops first to
> convertibles, etc.

Man, you'd need a program to know when to do what! *LOL*

> The worse thing I have found about waving is the angle of the C5s and C6s
> tend to make the drivers invisible and it is hard to see if they are waving
> or not. Many are, I've found, but it is hard to tell.

That's a good point. Maybe the C5 & 6 drivers have been waving after
all.

> Blonde with a phone implanted in her ear, forget it. She thinks the world
> revolves around her.

I've got a one finger wave for her! *LOL*

Old January 8th 06, 04:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Tom in Missouri wrote:
> Years ago, I saw a much more detailed list. It had things like Green waves
> first to red, but red waves first to blue because red were so common, etc.
>
> Then things like 300 hp wave to fuellies first, t-tops first to
> convertibles, etc.

Man, you'd need a program to follow the script! *LOL*

> The worse thing I have found about waving is the angle of the C5s and C6s
> tend to make the drivers invisible and it is hard to see if they are waving
> or not. Many are, I've found, but it is hard to tell.

Hmm, maybe they have been waving after all.

> Blonde with a phone implanted in her ear, forget it. She thinks the world
> revolves around her.

I've got a special one finger wave for her!

Old January 10th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Naaa, we just recently got a shop in the area with a DynoJet setup.

Cool Jet wrote:

>Ric, have you ever had it dynoed? Any idea how much hp/torque you're
>putting down at the wheels? I checked your website but couldn't find
>any specs on the Vette. Is it on your site?

LOL That web site was from '97 when I was learning web authoring for my
graphics shop.
It's now full of broken links and missing servers. One day I'll get it
back together. One day.......

Old January 10th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

LOLOL
Bitter........ hehehe

Old January 10th 06, 08:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
> LOLOL
> Bitter........ hehehe
>
> Dad wrote:
>

>>All that and a push from Arty Johnson on his tricycle you might
>>break a 20 second 1/4 mile. Just a guess unless you found a track
>>with a down hill slope.

Who told you I bitter? She has no teeth marks, and I do have those
yet. No need to get nasty, I'm sorry if I over estimated Arty's
assist.

--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.